• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I’d have to agree on that. The KAK brace made my 300BO miserable to shoot. The SBA3 turned it into a viable PDW.

Cool, that is what I have heard. I briefly looked at the SBA4 but it seemed like more bulk than I wanted on this. If it had only added the cross bar support and not bulked up elsewhere I would have went with the 4 (as I found them for the same price of the cheapest SBA3 I found).

Straight blow back design of the 9mm PDW along with the KAK does not make for a good comfortable combination. It's a fun gun, and the SBA should make it have less of a hangover effect after a range trip.

That said, I just didn't want to deal with doing an SBR.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Honestly - less and less the more I shoot it.

Interesting. Just not feeling it as the newness wears off? Or is it that you are just not as big a fan as you thought you’d be when getting it set up? I’ve been wanting to go that route myself but don’t want to throw several hundred bucks at something that will not ultimately work for me.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Not something you see every day. Olympia beer, cabbage patch, caveman's girlfriend swag.
    hQOuIyb.jpg

and the revealing flash as to why the cabbage patch caveman likes her.

https://i.imgur.com/Uqr8Gj9.jpg

TT, this is made for you brother. $100 and it's yours.psyko

chenowethpm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Indianapolis
    I put a fast fire in my sp01 using the dovetail adapter plate. It took a lot of getting used too. I really like it now, especially after trying it out at FNS. I’m thinking I want to get it milled into the slide now. Or find a mount that will let the slide rack freely like those bridge type mounts.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I put a fast fire in my sp01 using the dovetail adapter plate. It took a lot of getting used too. I really like it now, especially after trying it out at FNS. I’m thinking I want to get it milled into the slide now. Or find a mount that will let the slide rack freely like those bridge type mounts.

Once upon a time I had a Fastfire III on #2, a 75B, using an adaptor. I just didn't use it enough to get comfortable with it. I want to try again with a different setup.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I need to learn about light boxes. I want to take some good glamor shots of the Blue Angel. I haven't been able to capture the color.
    My first one was large cardboard box, lined with white paper. It had diffusion panels on the sides, and I used hot lights (2 cheap desk lamps) ..... it actually worked fairly good.
    You might do a search, to see if some 'plans' pop-up for a similar do-it-yourself unit. :)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My first one was large cardboard box, lined with white paper. It had diffusion panels on the sides, and I used hot lights (2 cheap desk lamps) ..... it actually worked fairly good.
    You might do a search, to see if some 'plans' pop-up for a similar do-it-yourself unit. :)

I have a decent camera but no skills for using it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom