• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I also have a TacSol. I really like them. Just wish they'd have put a rear tang in them.

Yeah, if they ever put out a Victor Titan with a sporter barrel channel, I'll buy it immediately. Hell, I might do it anyway and just get a Kidd aluminum sleeved barrel.....

The Titan stock lock the TacSol receiver perfectly. It’s work to remove it from the stock, luckily that doesn’t have to happen much. You won’t need the rear tang.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The other night I took the .40 75B out for a very quick range trip. That dang gun has been on my mind ever since. Old ‘Bill’ is a shooter for sure. As much as I like the 9mm 75B, that one gun seems to epitomize what the 75B platform should be.

I really need to put some time into the hybrid 75B Compact/40P lash up. That’s a gun that could really be ‘The One’ for me when done. It will be a .40 heavy steel framed compact with an ambi safety. It’s running now but just needs to be Cajunized and then Cerakoted to be done. Oh, and I have to figure out what grips to go with on that one too.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Lots of funny words in the Czickness thread since I started coming back around. I may need to get an interpreter.

The universal language. A Wizard CZ.

733ea6927a106d037a64aac3ead03cd9.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The other night I took the .40 75B out for a very quick range trip. That dang gun has been on my mind ever since. Old ‘Bill’ is a shooter for sure. As much as I like the 9mm 75B, that one gun seems to epitomize what the 75B platform should be.

I really need to put some time into the hybrid 75B Compact/40P lash up. That’s a gun that could really be ‘The One’ for me when done. It will be a .40 heavy steel framed compact with an ambi safety. It’s running now but just needs to be Cajunized and then Cerakoted to be done. Oh, and I have to figure out what grips to go with on that one too.

I have always thought that the 75B in fotay is the best platform for that round that exists. It is grossly underappreciated. Bill was my winter carry for a couple of years as I wanted something that would punch through all the heavy winter garments if necessary. I miss him terribly but am very glad he is somewhere that he is appreciated for how truly great he is.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Not the first time I’ve been told that lately. If you are around Indy, you are welcome to see my TacSol/Titan combo in person before buying.

Thank you for the offer. If I'm ever up there, I'll hit you up.

(She now wears a LOW Japan made 1-6 LPV)

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    A built MkIII is every bit as nice as a MkIV and cheaper than buying anew MkIV. Unless you really want the easy takedown, in which case we should talk about that MkIII. I’ll have need for another target frame later in the year. :D

My mk3 is an idiot mk3. I bought it used, hadn't been cleaned in who knows how long. It was a pita to break it down. I idiot scratched the heck out of the frame. It is a sweet shooter. I can't imagine how much better the trigger could get. It's up there just below my cz wizardized 75b

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Day off today. I had to have an upper endoscopy this morning. They say I'm not supposed to drive...but didnt say anything about shooting guns. Can I Uber to the range?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have always thought that the 75B in fotay is the best platform for that round that exists. It is grossly underappreciated. Bill was my winter carry for a couple of years as I wanted something that would punch through all the heavy winter garments if necessary. I miss him terribly but am very glad he is somewhere that he is appreciated for how truly great he is.

I’m just the current caretaker of Bill. If you ever decide to bring him home, just let me know and I’ll pack him up and send him your way.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Day off today. I had to have an upper endoscopy this morning. They say I'm not supposed to drive...but didnt say anything about shooting guns. Can I Uber to the range?

There are some things that it is better to ask forgiveness for over permission. I’m not sure this would be one of those.

Now, if you Uber to a LGS and come home with a new CZ Parrot, you are definitely good to go.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    My mk3 is an idiot mk3. I bought it used, hadn't been cleaned in who knows how long. It was a pita to break it down. I idiot scratched the heck out of the frame. It is a sweet shooter. I can't imagine how much better the trigger could get. It's up there just below my cz wizardized 75b

Sounds like the perfect project.

The last blued MkIII had the pin hop drilled crooked. That required a pinch to break it down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom