Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I'm in a quandary, guys (and gal). Was thinking about taking my new AR build to Point Blank (or anywhere, really) to put the first rounds through it . BUT ..... the breakin procedure for the fancy barrel is giving me pause...

The current forecast down here is 45° on Monday and 48° on Tuesday. I'm hoping to go to the outdoor range close to Gnawbone to do the same thing with a new AR.

You would be most welcome to come on down if you're interested. The rifle range goes out to 200 yds.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    The current forecast down here is 45° on Monday and 48° on Tuesday. I'm hoping to go to the outdoor range close to Gnawbone to do the same thing with a new AR.

You would be most welcome to come on down if you're interested. The rifle range goes out to 200 yds.

Well, thank you .... that's a nice offer. Tuesday does appear to be an acceptable day, although right now, I don't even have any sighting system on the rifle. However, the blue Warne mount that called to me .... I just received notice that it shipped !

Still, I want to be able to include SnowShovel in my plans, because it sounds like I could be useful. :)

I always feel like things that are meant to be .... usually work out. It's nice to have options, and I appreciate yours, gmcttr.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom