Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Irish whiskey.

CZ doesn't make revolvers. Maybe we should start a Korth thread.

Time change sucks.

P10c.

Doddg, maybe if you didn't reply to 5 posts in a single post...

Am I caught up?

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Good start doddg, now just ease off the bold text and you're one step closer... ;)

I only do that to delineate between the multiple texts that I'm responding to: evidently that is not a good idea either.
    Thanks for letting me know!

Got to get ready to go to Church to repent of my many sins! :lmfao:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    doddg, there is no harm in going to any kind of "action" pistol event as a spectator. That style of shooting is much different than standing at a line on the range punching paper.

I have been involved with firearms since I was a kid and when I got back into shooting after what seemed like a lifetime of not shooting, I spectated many events: Steel Challenge, ICORE, IDPA, CASS, 3-gun, etc. I just squaded up, put my eye and ear protection on and spent the day observing.

Sure, a couple times I wished I had brought my gear and people even offered to let me use theirs. But I really wanted that first time without a firearm to learn, to be able to study the nuances of what the RO's and shooters were doing, what was getting people DQ'd and/or procedurals, etc. I wanted to see how people were geared up, what they shot, what holsters, etc.

The nice thing about doing this is being able to decide before investing time and money what you have an interest in. I knew right away that CASS and 3-gun were out for me. I also figured out that steel challenge is a good way to start since you take out the movement aspect.

Safety is number one. Remember the rules and personally enforce them at all times and you will be okay.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I only do that to delineate between the multiple texts that I'm responding to: evidently that is not a good idea either.
    Thanks for letting me know!

Got to get ready to go to Church to repent of my many sins! :lmfao:

The quote system delineates the posts just fine without any additions. Those of us here have a lot of experience reading the posts without embellishments ;)

Plus bold on the internet is akin to shouting IRL.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Okay, so now that I'm back in bed with CZ, do I need to load my rounds short like I did with my Shadow? CZ's are known to have short chambers and I loaded my 9 mm to 1.105 with my shadow instead of the "standard" 1.150.

I'll work up some OAL's once I get the barrel, but was wondering if anyone here had any experience with the P10-C and loads.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Okay, so now that I'm back in bed with CZ, do I need to load my rounds short like I did with my Shadow? CZ's are known to have short chambers and I loaded my 9 mm to 1.105 with my shadow instead of the "standard" 1.150.

I'll work up some OAL's once I get the barrel, but was wondering if anyone here had any experience with the P10-C and loads.
    Paging Doctor 88 to the reloading room for a guest....

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    My father used to tell me that it's very hard to learn anything when your mouth is running.
    I am living proof of this. I interrupt people way too often when talking in person, because I'm so focused on what I want to say next that I can't focus on what they're saying to me currently. The conversation ends and I can't remember half of what they said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom