Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Morning! Fifth Monday or first Friday?

Haven’t decided.

My work laptop was updated to office 365 last night, so I’m expecting at least some frustration as I relearn any changes they made to Excel. I figured the week has been rough enough, let’s get the update done this week as to not spoil anything next week.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Busy night in here. Finally Friday. GPT tomorrow, and I pick up a gen2 p10c in the morning. Which means this day is going to drag. Have a good one all.

Very nice, look forward to your range report. Are you getting an OR model? I haven't seen any gen2 P10c's, just P10s's and P10f's. Curious to hear your thoughts as I'm thinking of picking one up.

Yep, interested in a review as well.

Gen 2 P10c or s is of interest for me potentially as well.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I just got back from shooting with CM. That new 686 of his sure is a sweet shooter. There is very little muzzle rise even with decent .357 loads.

My real entertainment came from the new-to-me 686+ I picked up off of him. This is a BossHoss touched gun and is a sweet shooter. This is also the third wheel gun I’ve picked up since mid-January. I don’t know why they’ve grabbed me, but they sure did. After this, I’ll save pennies for a GP100 and then take a breather for a while.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    CZickos.....enlighten me. PCR vs a P07. Im wanting a Glock 19 size gun to carry when I can manage something bigger than my shield.

PCR or P07 are the two finalists. I can’t think of a reason to go P07 over a PCR. The PCR is metal and lighter. PCR only gives up 1 round (14 vs 19).

What am I missing here? Sounds like a lot of people have the P07.....why?

Buy my 19+1 Phantom - you'll never look back.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I just got back from shooting with CM. That new 686 of his sure is a sweet shooter. There is very little muzzle rise even with decent .357 loads.

My real entertainment came from the new-to-me 686+ I picked up off of him. This is a BossHoss touched gun and is a sweet shooter. This is also the third wheel gun I’ve picked up since mid-January. I don’t know why they’ve grabbed me, but they sure did. After this, I’ll save pennies for a GP100 and then take a breather for a while.

1. I totally understand your dilemma!
    2. I have a ball lately with revolvers.
    3. I wish I had pursued them with more vigor when I had more money to throw at them, but time is slipping away for that, but I relish that I have the Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp to comfort me. :)
    4. I saw a Performance Center one I would have loved to have tried out this week, but I got control of myself. I'm going to go look, and if it is still available I might make an offer, but when I checked the price was very good, I thought (don't remember if here or Armslist). :scratch:

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Morning, My People.!!

What is this freekin' white stuff gently lilting to the ground..?

It's MARCH, for Pete's sake.

Enough all friday -

Mkay : got my cool Costco/Citi Bank Visa card "check" in the mail and it's like over $350.!!

(*I had a very very bizzy year in '18)

So what to spend it on...what to spend it on...?????

Give me some options.

(*And don't give me any "Uncle Gary - new Karate' jumpsuits" *)

family-so-what-did-you-get-for-christmas-me-ages-42048591.png

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Morning all so glad it is Friday. Wish I had the time to go shoot with H45 and the Wizard tomorrow but that will have to wait for another time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom