• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Like Carlos said, they come in waves. I waited months at my LGS and they weren't anyplace. One show up in Indy and I paid an extra credit card fee and ran south to get it. About two week or a month later, my lgs had one along with a place in Fort Wayne having several. Then they dried up again.

Gunbroker always has one....
    Yeah, GB is an option. But I'm not in a hurry now, so ill just keep an eye out.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Probably going to be a while. Funds are low due to ammo and mag purchases.....and trying to finish paying off this house.

I like to have a goal to save towards. So just figuring out the plan for now.

I don't know how far south you are but I have a wizardized CZ P-01 if you would like to shoot it. Think PCR with a rail. I will probably sell it at some point.

I'm in Columbus but sometimes head to Seymour for an indoor range.

On another topic, I ordered a few more steel targets and target paint tonight. The target paint contains a LOT more solids and covers a steel plate much better than other paints.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

I feel better than I have in about 15 months. I am optimistic about the coming Spring and getting out and doing some shooting.

Glad to hear it BA! :thumbsup:

Busy night in here. Finally Friday. GPT tomorrow, and I pick up a gen2 p10c in the morning. Which means this day is going to drag. Have a good one all.

Very nice, look forward to your range report. Are you getting an OR model? I haven't seen any gen2 P10c's, just P10s's and P10f's. Curious to hear your thoughts as I'm thinking of picking one up.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    CZickos.....enlighten me. PCR vs a P07. Im wanting a Glock 19 size gun to carry when I can manage something bigger than my shield.

PCR or P07 are the two finalists. I can’t think of a reason to go P07 over a PCR. The PCR is metal and lighter. PCR only gives up 1 round (14 vs 19).

What am I missing here? Sounds like a lot of people have the P07.....why?

I carry a P07 over my P01 (similar to the PCR) for one main reason: The P07 is a .40. But, I also have a 40P, which is an aluminum framed gun just about the size of a PCR. I don’t know why I don’t carry that one much.

The P07 is not a good looking pistol where as the PCR is. I really can’t put my finger on why the P07 always gets put into the holster over others but it just does. Maybe it’s the plainness of it. I find that if I carry a nice gun, I think about that gun a lot during the day. If I carry a simple gun, I think about other stuff all day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom