• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    What is it about the .40 and .45 rounds that is so tough for some companies to have a decent capacity with. G***k can squeeze 10 rounds of .45 into a frame that other companies can only get 8 into. The one issue I’ve had with the 97B is that it’s a big gun with a compact capacity.

.40 is similar. Except for the P09, CZ seems to have issues getting the same capacity as that G company does.

Simplest answer is probably the easiest, CZ’s market is 9mm. Why spend the resources on other calibers?

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    What is it about the .40 and .45 rounds that is so tough for some companies to have a decent capacity with. G***k can squeeze 10 rounds of .45 into a frame that other companies can only get 8 into...

That's probably the reason some people complain about Glocks grip feeling like a brick...wider mags for extra capacity. That seems to be the case for 9mm. I don't have either in .45 or .40 to measure.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    There are times when I pick up one of my G***ks and think I’ve grabbed a 2x4 by mistake, and there are other times when they feel just right to me. For the last year or three, they’ve felt right. Maybe I’m getting used to them.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    There are times when I pick up one of my G***ks and think I’ve grabbed a 2x4 by mistake, and there are other times when they feel just right to me. For the last year or three, they’ve felt right. Maybe I’m getting used to them.
    I think CM would rather grab a 2x4, and probably use it very effectively!

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Anyone know much about the Sig 1911 Scorpion CAR-45-SCP good, bad, hard to find? It is cool looking :cool:I will have one this weekend along with the Shadow 2 from a friend for us to shoot!

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Anyone know much about the Sig 1911 Scorpion CAR-45-SCP good, bad, hard to find? It is cool looking :cool:I will have one this weekend along with the Shadow 2 from a friend for us to shoot!

Don’t know much about them, but there is one in the classy’s now. Unless that is the one you are referring to.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Two American Beauties prepare for Saturday travel ! The excitement builds ! :banana:

i-jfzjHtC-XL.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom