• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Sort of. CM is setting me up. Unfortunately, it looks like $399 wasn't the total just one of many individual prices...
    Score! CM sets a bunch of people up, and a lot of people set him up... hmmm... there may be something to this :)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    This thread is all over the place lately. I think there has been far more ogling TT’s balls and playing doctor here today than any gun talk.

In other words, just another day with the Czickness...

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    My ammo order that I placed with Target Sports USA on Saturday 10/6 is scheduled to be delivered this Thursday the 11th. They have been a consistent 5 days with the orders I have placed with them.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    My ammo order that I placed with Target Sports USA on Saturday 10/6 is scheduled to be delivered this Thursday the 11th. They have been a consistent 5 days with the orders I have placed with them.

Ordered mine Sunday. Still hasn't shipped yet. Holding my breath since I had sooooo much fun with the 458 socom I shot up all the ammo I had.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have a friend of mine who when asked how he was or some similar greeting always said he was having the best day of his life. He went through two different kinds of cancer, broke his back and had a myriad of ailments. Didn't matter. Even in his darkest day he was always positive.

I recall one day he broke his wrist in the morning; had a chemo treatment in the afternoon and on the way home from the hospital stopped at a funeral viewing in my family and apologized for not being there sooner.

I try to remind myself of his attitude from time to time...

If we could all gain from this.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm thinking if I put on my game used Johnny damon jersey tonight it will channel any good from the red sox to the yankee side. Then we will top it with a game used derek Jeter hat for obvious reasons and I'll hold my mickey mantle game used bat and I'll light 16 candles to channel whitey ford for CC LOL
    Anyone know any good hexes or have a goat? :):

If I held a CZ I might end up with holes in my TV;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom