Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Everyday I get to see is the same. They are all free.

I have a friend of mine who when asked how he was or some similar greeting always said he was having the best day of his life. He went through two different kinds of cancer, broke his back and had a myriad of ailments. Didn't matter. Even in his darkest day he was always positive.

I recall one day he broke his wrist in the morning; had a chemo treatment in the afternoon and on the way home from the hospital stopped at a funeral viewing in my family and apologized for not being there sooner.

I try to remind myself of his attitude from time to time...

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I have a friend of mine who when asked how he was or some similar greeting always said he was having the best day of his life. He went through two different kinds of cancer, broke his back and had a myriad of ailments. Didn't matter. Even in his darkest day he was always positive.

I recall one day he broke his wrist in the morning; had a chemo treatment in the afternoon and on the way home from the hospital stopped at a funeral viewing in my family and apologized for not being there sooner.

I try to remind myself of his attitude from time to time...
    People can react to their situations and trials differently. Pressure that crushes some people into nothing creates diamonds out of others. The frame of mind, attitude, and how you respond is the difference.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom