Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Stars aligning for one final 2018 purchase. I hesitate to use the word "project" because CM's projects have set the bar too high.

c14c328bcd57b6f9f52360fb80c1242d.jpg

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Thanks for the recommendation. Unfortunately it doesn't look like they have any basic rifle classes coming up, but I'll keep an eye out!

I paid for the class I took in September back in late January. I couldn't make the classes earlier in the year this year.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    My Journey will be closing out in a few weeks as well. Once I get the champion done I will be coasting and living Vicariously through you folks...:):

I find I need to stock up on .357 Magnum.

I know how this works. You will try to live vicariously through us, until you get frustrated because we are doing it wrong, then you will have to step up and show us how it is done.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I'm no hero but I did stay in a holiday inn recently.
    I'm glad someone in the group got it. I promised if I got rid of it it would stay in the group if possible. I just never intended to sell it when I got it I mean that. I have other passions and sometimes they get the best of me just like gun fever does sometimes

It definitely needs to stay in the group. By the way, that was my first CZ...

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    A lot of that depends on the cartridge and the rifle. The best bolt gun will out shoot the best lever gun over long range with a cartridge that fits both. I don't believe that a bolt action 44-40 is any more accurate than a lever 44-40 though. That said, an 1895 Winchester will give anything a run for it's money in 30-40.:)
    Good to know, thanks!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Stars aligning for one final 2018 purchase. I hesitate to use the word "project" because CM's projects have set the bar too high.
    I know what you mean, a big project for me us something CM will have done before breakfast, and better than how I would have done too!

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ... is this for a CC?

I already had a CZ P-01, so this one was just because it was for sale and partly because I wanted to see how my own handy work compared to the Wizard's.

At the risk of being blasphemes, I feel mine compares favorably to this 'new to me' Wizard P-01.

It definitely needs to stay in the group. By the way, that was my first CZ...

SarahG is getting the aluminum grips, but other than that, I told TT that If you or he wanted it back, I would oblige that request at any time.

It was understood up front that I am only a caretaker for the group.

So I know the history, did you buy it new and when? Thanks.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I already had a CZ P-01, so this one was just because it was for sale and partly because I wanted to see how my own handy work compared to the Wizard's.

At the risk of being blasphemes, I feel mine compares favorably to this 'new to me' Wizard P-01.

SarahG is getting the aluminum grips, but other than that, I told TT that If you or he wanted it back, I would oblige that request at any time.

It was understood up front that I am only a caretaker for the group.

So I know the history, did you buy it new and when? Thanks.

It was purchased approximately 2 years ago new from Bradis and went to the Wizard before I even fired it.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good morning WTB, CM and Chris.

This year's Halloween will be a little different for us. Our daughter will be trick or treating in our own neighborhood for the first time ever. Nobody really handed out candy in our old neighborhood, so we've always taken here to her babysitter's neighborhood instead.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good morning WTB, CM and Chris.

This year's Halloween will be a little different for us. Our daughter will be trick or treating in our own neighborhood for the first time ever. Nobody really handed out candy in our old neighborhood, so we've always taken here to her babysitter's neighborhood instead.

My daughter takes the terrorists to a friends area. Ours is not big on Halloween.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom