Not open for further replies.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Everyone working on honey-do lists should all synchronize our watches, and have to run to the "hardware store" at the same time tomorrow. I'm thinking it will take 60-90 minutes to find what we need there. Please pack your trunks and truck beds under cover of dark later tonight.

When you get a text that reads "the chair is against the door. John has a long mustache." You will know it is go time.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Everyone working on honey-do lists should all synchronize our watches, and have to run to the "hardware store" at the same time tomorrow. I'm thinking it will take 60-90 minutes to find what we need there. Please pack your trunks and truck beds under cover of dark later tonight.

:lmfao:

I will be crawling through the attic next door running duct. The spouse already knows I have everything I need. Screwed myself...:):

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    :lmfao:

I will be crawling through the attic next door running duct. The spouse already knows I have everything I need. Screwed myself...:):

I'm pretty sure you miscounted the number of elbows and the amount of round pipe you needed.

You will need to stash some in your truck so you don't come back empty handed.

She doesn't still read in here does she?

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Morning, My People..!

In KY with my honey shopping for her, clothes etc.

I am simply the " yeah, that looks nice"... And the driver.

Prolly won't see daylight today.

Y'all have a good one.

LovePeaceChickenGrease

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I’m sitting at the Perkins in Anderson having brunch with the wife. Then we keep heading north to Ft. Wayne to pick up an MPX carbine for a price I couldn’t say no to.

KJ - I’m blaming this purchase on you. You let us shoot yours at the FGE and it’s been in my head since. A sincere thank you for letting us shoot yours.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I’m sitting at the Perkins in Anderson having brunch with the wife. Then we keep heading north to Ft. Wayne to pick up an MPX carbine for a price I couldn’t say no to.

KJ - I’m blaming this purchase on you. You let us shoot yours at the FGE and it’s been in my head since. A sincere thank you for letting us shoot yours.

I blame him for my MPX carbine as well. Even though his is significantly shorter and quieter.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Nuts! Sorry man. I prefer outdoor ranges, but that is one benefit of shooting indoors.

Hopefully Patience is warm and dry in his tree stand.

Dry, yes. Warm, I was not. Saw one coyote and one squirrel. Got drawn on the coyote but no shot and he didn't like my squeaks. Wouldn't come back. Came in about 11:45. Gonna be sore from shiverin' tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom