• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Getting some dry fire practice in with my new CZ before I head downtown for my internship! :cool: I should be working on a research paper that's due on Monday - oh the joys of school.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    dunno -- it was directed and produced by Spielburg & Tom Hanks 10 years ago.

It's kind of a sister miniseries like Band of Brothers.

It.Is.Something.!!

I am going to go out on a limb here and say CM was referring to the one from the 1950's.

I remember when we got a set of tapes on that new fangled video cassette recorder.....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am going to go out on a limb here and say CM was referring to the one from the 1950's.

I remember when we got a set of tapes on that new fangled video cassette recorder.....

That is the one. I watched the series every Sunday. I have the VCR tapes somewhere. Got them when Dad passed.
    I will look up the series h-bONE is looking at. I love those.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So I dropped the SA Champion at AllenM's today. We decided on some cool things to do to the slide when he matches up the comp. So a re-color will be done.
    Armorers black frame and the comp will be black as well. Now what to do with the slide.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Ooo ....ooooo ..... another goodie for my build arrived today ! :patriot: American Defense Quick-detach mount. It's highly recommended, and for $175 it darn well should be. My wife just might kill me if she starts adding-up the recent purchases. But, since my lumbar is askew, she's been really sympathetic to me ..... so I'm probably gonna be okay. ;)

Sweet piece of steel ! Someday, I'ma gonna pop a Steiner (or similar) into this mount .... and move it around to any rifle that needs good vision.

i-HRfJcCt-L.jpg

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Ooo ....ooooo ..... another goodie for my build arrived today ! :patriot: American Defense Quick-detach mount. It's highly recommended, and for $175 it darn well should be. My wife just might kill me if she starts adding-up the recent purchases. But, since my lumbar is askew, she's been really sympathetic to me ..... so I'm probably gonna be okay. ;)

Sweet piece of steel ! Someday, I'ma gonna pop a Steiner (or similar) into this mount .... and move it around to any rifle that needs good vision.

i-HRfJcCt-L.jpg
    It needs a NightForce!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom