The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm not feeling it today either. I've come to the conclusion that the guy I work for is the most incompetent leader I have ever witnessed. It's painful watching him on a daily basis. Nice guy and he's technically solid but he's terrified of accountability and makes bone headed decisions out of fear that we may be audited someday.

I've always worked in a way that would welcome an audit, not in a way that tries to hide from them.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'm not feeling it today either. I've come to the conclusion that the guy I work for is the most incompetent leader I have ever witnessed. It's painful watching him on a daily basis. Nice guy and he's technically solid but he's terrified of accountability and makes bone headed decisions out of fear that we may be audited someday.

I've always worked in a way that would welcome an audit, not in a way that tries to hide from them.

I've said that about him for years and years. I know Dave has a soft spot for him, but Fffffff!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've said that about him for years and years. I know Dave has a soft spot for him, but Fffffff!

He’s a nice guy, just incompetent as a leader. Incompetence is bad enough but the culture of the team is hard to endure. I’ve always been customer focused but this team seems to take delight in denigrating the customers as all being stupid and inept. I cannot get off this team fast enough I think. These are not the values that I hold myself to on this team.

/rant

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I think that this was the first time someone expressed the sentiment from a classic 1970's movie:
    Do you feel lucky today, punk ?

IMG_6233%20copy-XL.jpg

Photo taken at the United States Air Force Museum. :cool:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I think that this was the first time someone expressed the sentiment from a classic 1970's movie:
    Do you feel lucky today, punk ?

IMG_6233%20copy-XL.jpg

Photo taken at the United States Air Force Museum. :cool:

What a great picture MM. There were some really interesting bombers doing low level raids in the South Pacific during WWII. If you ever want to read a great book, look up Pappy Gunn. He was one of the first to start painting the glass bomber noses over while adding as many guns as the aircraft could fit.
    0ddeda94a6f599c32dd73bf02c3b4139.jpg

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

You're doing it right.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    He’s a nice guy, just incompetent as a leader. Incompetence is bad enough but the culture of the team is hard to endure. I’ve always been customer focused but this team seems to take delight in denigrating the customers as all being stupid and inept. I cannot get off this team fast enough I think. These are not the values that I hold myself to on this team.

/rant

Yep, I agree. See if they'll hire me as a part time contractor. I could probably do about half of the assessments for you in about 15 - 20 hours and really show up the rest of the team... :lmfao:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    There are too many people who work on the InfoSec team at Anthem who spend their time looking busy, instead of being busy. They'll make sure they attend plenty of worthless meetings to show how busy they are and lie to their manager about being swamped and that they just can't take any more work right now, while not getting anything accomplished. One of the big reasons I don't work for that organization any more.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    What a great picture MM. There were some really interesting bombers doing low level raids in the South Pacific during WWII. If you ever want to read a great book, look up Pappy Gunn. He was one of the first to start painting the glass bomber noses over while adding as many guns as the aircraft could fit.

Pappy sounds like my kind of man ! :thumbsup:
    Here's a Mustang ..... because everyone loves them for good reason.

IMG_6231%20copy-XL.jpg

And this is my kind of nose art, having married a redhead ! ;)

IMG_6225%20copy-XL.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not a bomber you would take on head to head in my humble opinion. Thats what..??? 8 50's pointed directly at you in a direct heasd to head pass.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Pappy sounds like my kind of man ! :thumbsup:
    Here's a Mustang ..... because everyone loves them for good reason.

IMG_6231%20copy-XL.jpg

And this is my kind of nose art, having married a redhead ! ;)

IMG_6225%20copy-XL.jpg

The SB has been a favorite aircraft of mine since my first visit to the AF Museum in 1976. It was smaller then with large aircraft stored outside. You could drive to the annex yourself and wander through hangars full of unrestored aircraft.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom