The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Top of the morning, gangsters !
    No 'gun' excitement around here, but I do have a box of miscellaneous stuff that's incoming from Midway ..... a little ammo, and this & that.

I'm hopeful (although it's a longshot) that my new camera might arrive before the Dayton, OH Air Show the last weekend of this month. I purchased some upscale seating, as my wife and I haven't been to an air show in many years. The Blue Angels are headlining in their new planes.
    We used to watch the Blue Angles from the boat off of Long Island back in the F4 days.

Dayton sounds like it is going to be an awesome experience! Can't wait to see those pictures!!!!!!!!!!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    We used to watch the Blue Angles from the boat off of Long Island back in the F4 days.

Dayton sounds like it is going to be an awesome experience! Can't wait to see those pictures!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, amigo ! Rain or shine, I'll use my existing camera, and do the best that I can.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Top of the morning, gangsters !
    No 'gun' excitement around here, but I do have a box of miscellaneous stuff that's incoming from Midway ..... a little ammo, and this & that.

I'm hopeful (although it's a longshot) that my new camera might arrive before the Dayton, OH Air Show the last weekend of this month. I purchased some upscale seating, as my wife and I haven't been to an air show in many years. The Blue Angels are headlining in their new planes.
    A box of goodies from Midway is always exciting.:delivery:

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Have to hang a sheet of 5/8 drywall in the garage after church today. That stuff is heavy....71 lbs per sheet. After that, removing a old well pipe for the garden. Old one has a leak that allows the pump to loose prime. Was PVC but now will be metal. It's only about 17 feet deep.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Have to hang a sheet of 5/8 drywall in the garage after church today. That stuff is heavy....71 lbs per sheet. After that, removing a old well pipe for the garden. Old one has a leak that allows the pump to loose prime. Was PVC but now will be metal. It's only about 17 feet deep.
    Productive work. Good for the soul.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Whatcha gonna do with all those Rugar #1s?

I have a serious want for one but I’d like it to be 45/70. Or 204 Ruger. Or most any other caliber.

The buyer was in front of me at the FFL load out. Almost thought about rolling him in the parking lot but I was afraid I’d scratch a Ruger. ;-)

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Afternoon chappies. Just back home from an impromptu weekend getaway. A Columbus, OH concert and Pickle Lady date trip was postponed due to cancelled show. Made the best and spent the 2 days with close friends.

Cooking, drinking, and organized a quick wiffleball game for the kiddos. After breakfast we spent the morning in Shelbyville and did some antiquing. Found the vintage toy section, I believe @mcapo wuz here ...

IMG_20220717_132916601.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    You jokers are cracking me up !!! :laugh:
    All that I can offer on this rainy day, is another cardinal photo.

IMG_6077%20copy-XL.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I just received an email from Classic Firearms, promoting some "non-typical" handgun colors.
    The one below is bad enough that it's a Hi-Point (although I hear they're reliable !), but they make it in a simply nauseating color scheme ... IMO !

Who knows ... maybe somewhere in the world, there are non-typical people who would appreciate such an ummmm ...... colorful thing. :laugh6:

1658090201772.png

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Speaking of squished critters, I got this one on the way into a terminal today. I was empty. Only got him with the drives and the 3 down axles.

PXL_20220717_203952015.jpg

Got the picture on the way out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph