The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I was tooling down the road on a foggy morning when I lived in Minnesota, on this winding road between Goodhue where we lived and Cannon Falls where my son's daycare was. Came around a corner and a family of coons was crossing the road in front of me. Tried swerving around them, but ended up hitting grandpa coon at the end of the line. Son of a gun was as huge. Knocked the fog lamp out of the Nissan Maxima I was driving at the time. Thankfully it popped right back in, but I thought it had done serious damage there for a while. Grandpa didn't make it.
    I'm used to hitting them in the semi. Like hitting a ketchup packet with a sledgehammer!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morning everyone! Glad to see you kept my barstool open for me.

Looks like things have been busy around here.

Been buried with “stuff” but luckily still time for a local online auction. Picked up a little bolt action Weatherby XXII to go with the big boy WBY calibers.

a077cc92dad202d57b3e6f95ce9235e1.jpg

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Morning everyone! Glad to see you kept my barstool open for me.

Looks like things have been busy around here.

Been buried with “stuff” but luckily still time for a local online auction. Picked up a little bolt action Weatherby XXII to go with the big boy WBY calibers.

a077cc92dad202d57b3e6f95ce9235e1.jpg
    I would like to have one but the prices are up so much and they're not floating around just anywhere. One of these days I'll stumble across one.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    I would like to have one but the prices are up so much and they're not floating around just anywhere. One of these days I'll stumble across one.

This auction had a whole bunch of Mark Vs and other top notch rifles. Prices were 2022 “fair”.

Auction even had a trio of mint Ruger #1s that went for $1250 each. Same guy bought them all....

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Top of the morning, gangsters !
    No 'gun' excitement around here, but I do have a box of miscellaneous stuff that's incoming from Midway ..... a little ammo, and this & that.

I'm hopeful (although it's a longshot) that my new camera might arrive before the Dayton, OH Air Show the last weekend of this month. I purchased some upscale seating, as my wife and I haven't been to an air show in many years. The Blue Angels are headlining in their new planes.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Sounds like a good auction to attend!
    It was. I could have spent a WHOLE LOT more money but I told myself I was buying the XXII regardless of price so I only was a low ball bidder on other stuff as the XXII was almost last in the auction.

They had a full length stock Sako in 222 with a "Bofors" marked barrel.... I don't know enough about them to judge it but it sure was a good looking gun!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom