The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Out sniping squirrels this evening, one dead, and one lucky. They have been destroying the immature fruit on the trees in the orchard. The gardener watching from the house said I looked like a scene from Enemy at the Gates, sitting in a chair behind the grapes in a gillie suit.

I have no idea why they pick the fruit off the trees and then just throw it on the ground, but I've seen them do the same thing with immature acorns.

The smart squirrel kept the pear tree betwwen my position and his approach. I had to move to get a shot around the tree and he ran quickly away. He'll be a challenge, but I'll get him eventually, like the evil flower eating deer last year.
    I sure hope this an excerpt from the book you're writing, because I'd love to read the whole thing once it's published.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My Daughter and Granddaughter visited earlier and after looking at the pictures I took my heart is hurting. Elyse did not fully open her eyes until I snaped her picture. She is just a trooper after having eye surgery yesterday to correct muscle alignment in both eyes. She had this done 5 years ago when she was just a little thing. Yesterday Mom had to wipe the blood draining from her eyes part of the day and my little one was so brave before and after surgery!
    View attachment 211428
    So pretty.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The box. This is still #1. #2 is a complete frame and panels are cut out. It’s sitting behind #1.
    I built the lid today for #1. Glued/screwed.
    Hinges side handles and oil it for the complete package.
    Then on to #2. It have a couple of very anxious terrorists on my hands. They submitted lists of what the will be putting in their box when it’s done.
    565BAD31-DB84-42B8-93E9-94980DF1212B.jpeg38F46280-882A-4B0F-B0B1-8E0793EF0556.jpeg44540DEB-95B4-49FD-A0C2-41FD839928A4.jpeg

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Morning My PeepHoles :

overcast and slightly cool this morn in the AridBelt.

My Grandson is with me here in Versailles and now his fav friend and cousin has been tied to his hip eversince we got back home.

Today 2 Grands from Fishers roll in for a sleepover and hi-jinx all today before tomorrows extraordinary birthday for my wife's mother
    95th bday.

Monday I head back with Grandson to Dull Moan and drop off -- man....I'm still tired from the romp back to Indiana and now hafta do it all again.

**yesterday we went BigFoot hunting @ Crosley DNR near Vernon, IN. Had a very good time.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Actually, the gardener keeps a daily account of our lives since we moved to the woods. Maybe that could be the basis of a book.;)

My mother kept a daily log of her activities/thoughts for the last 25 years of her life.
    I've found it fascinating to look through ! It's more than just personal history ..... it's a glimpse of the American culture at the time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom