The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Been reading back and caught a couple episodes of "T-Dawgs Garage". Sounds like you've been busy @T-DOGG. Are you close to the finish?
    Yeah, almost there. I think. I hope. I think I hope. I hope I think.

I've probably forgotten to order something though, I'm just sure of it. I think.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    My Daughter and Granddaughter visited earlier and after looking at the pictures I took my heart is hurting. Elyse did not fully open her eyes until I snaped her picture. She is just a trooper after having eye surgery yesterday to correct muscle alignment in both eyes. She had this done 5 years ago when she was just a little thing. Yesterday Mom had to wipe the blood draining from her eyes part of the day and my little one was so brave before and after surgery!
    Elyse 7-15-22.jpg

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    That's Great Grandpa to you, Spiderman. Good to see you posting.
    Nice! OG Gpa, even better!

Still waiting on those "spider powers"..

Finally have had a few days not feeling turdish, thought I'd stop in and see what I've missed.

Kinda glad I missed the Luger episodes, thems pricey. Since my fav is the Artillery model, Im real happy actually.

Sounds like you've been having some homestead safari fun lately. Caught 3 trash pandas earlier this week, fed the turtles for a few.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Out sniping squirrels this evening, one dead, and one lucky. They have been destroying the immature fruit on the trees in the orchard. The gardener watching from the house said I looked like a scene from Enemy at the Gates, sitting in a chair behind the grapes in a gillie suit.

I have no idea why they pick the fruit off the trees and then just throw it on the ground, but I've seen them do the same thing with immature acorns.

The smart squirrel kept the pear tree betwwen my position and his approach. I had to move to get a shot around the tree and he ran quickly away. He'll be a challenge, but I'll get him eventually, like the evil flower eating deer last year.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom