Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I just went this route…..View attachment 187982

Have had ours a little over a year. Quality ride for the $$. Do be careful till you get comfortable. That little E-motor has a lot of torque. 2nd ride out last February, I managed to hit the power when I shouldn't have, and caught a curb and flipped it, breaking a bone in my left hand. I'm a little more careful now!

They're still way cool though. Got the wife and I moving again, so it's all good.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Nice ride Chris. If they come out with a full suspension version I might be a buyer.

We have the first version without suspension, and I added the spring-loaded seat post. It helps, but the current version they've added oil-damped front suspension. I'll bet if one were to add the suspension seat post, it would ride pretty soft.

Add an extra battery and you're talking 50 mile range or more, and you can work as much or as little as you want.

Gas gets high enough, I'll be riding it to work.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    We have the first version without suspension, and I added the spring-loaded seat post. It helps, but the current version they've added oil-damped front suspension. I'll bet if one were to add the suspension seat post, it would ride pretty soft.

Add an extra battery and you're talking 50 mile range or more, and you can work as much or as little as you want.

Gas gets high enough, I'll be riding it to work.

We have the newer version. Thinking about getting the seat post. Darn thing is pretty quick.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Have had ours a little over a year. Quality ride for the $$. Do be careful till you get comfortable. That little E-motor has a lot of torque. 2nd ride out last February, I managed to hit the power when I shouldn't have, and caught a curb and flipped it, breaking a bone in my left hand. I'm a little more careful now!

They're still way cool though. Got the wife and I moving again, so it's all good.

If you don't go passed the limit, you don't really know where the limit is!

:thumbsup:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I've been considering a folding electric bike. A fat tire version could come in handy, down at the cabin.
    Do any of you owners recommend a favorite brand (or one to stay away from) ?

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    MM, the one ChrisK posted, and mine, is Lectric Bike. $1000 and free shipping. Comes almost fully assembled. Considered entry level, but it's all I need. Tons of U-tubes about them. The current models are even better than mine.

Aha .... thanks ! I shall research that brand. :thumbsup:

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I've been considering a folding electric bike. A fat tire version could come in handy, down at the cabin.
    Do any of you owners recommend a favorite brand (or one to stay away from) ?
    The one ChrisK and mmpsteve are talking about folds. I never considered something like this but I am now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom