• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Top speed 28 mph. 5 'speeds' electric, from about 8 mph to 28. 7 mechanical gears so you can choose your level of pedal input, or you can just cruise with no input with the hand throttle.

5 'speeds' electric, from about 8 mph to 28

Which is also what makes them kinda dangerous. You don't have to pedal at all, but as soon as you do start pedaling, it wants to push you up to 8 mph (in lowest speed), so it can get away from you if you're going around a corner, etc ..., or approach a curb the wrong way, which is what I did.

of course, either brake shuts it down immediately, but I was too slow.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Hipsters are going to demand that Joe print more money and distribute it. Probably pecking on their lap tops about it like deranged chickens as we speak.
    You have to see if from their point of view. Without low interest rates, do you know how hard it is to have a new house on the golf course, two BMW's in the garage when you are fresh out of college? I mean, they EXPECT you to pay back that loan. I know - crazy talk, isn't it.

Not to mention vacations in exotic locals in order to post pics on Facebook err. Instagram.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I kind of dig this Army green version from Aventon. This isn't a folder, but you get the idea. About 2K ... so a rather hearty investment !

EDIT. Link: https://www.aventon.com/products/aventure-step-through-ebike?variant=39679746474179

View attachment 188102

I know nothing about the brands being discussed but for riding at the cabin the larger diameter wheels will probably be benefical. They will handle irreglar terrain much better and be less likely to pitch you to the ground.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I know nothing about the brands being discussed but for riding at the cabin the larger diameter wheels will probably be benefical. They will handle irreglar terrain much better and be less likely to pitch you to the ground.
    Some larger tires are 3" width, while some are 4" ..... it could be a trade-off, with speed/handling being slowed by wider tires. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom