MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Dang can was heavy ! :stretcher:
    .... wished that I had a dumbwaiter to send it up to the mancave.

i-zG7kbsB-M.jpg

Then, in what has to be the worst cell-phone photo that I've ever taken, I mounted the Leupold AR mount .... then, ran out of daylight.
    Tomorrow, a StrikeEagle will nest into it's new home. :rockwoot:

i-5tPxpbr-M.jpg

Last edited:

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    :coffee:

Early to bed, early to rise. This cold is beginning to kick my arse. I was going to attempt a range trip this afternoon, but with a high of only 21 degrees and not feeling the greatest I might just wait.
    This cold isnt doing any of us any favors, its been kicking my butt also. Cant stand the cold anymore.
    With temps forecasted in the 50s for tomorrow I don't think I could fault you if you postponed your range trip til then. Probably would be more enjoyable.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I've always had conventional spring mattresses and it has a much softer feel but is still supportive. Give me a few nights and I will report back.
    I will report on the Purple Original Mattress, not that you're asking, but it is everything I thought it would be. I am accustom to the "Ultimate Purple Cushion"...goes with me in my Outback in the long trips I take (8-9 hours on the road). It is thee best find for butt cushioning I have found. Put that in a bed, for me, was literally the bees knees. If you can feel the grid you will love it.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    :coffee: in Newport, AR. Home of Sam Walton's first and 15th stores. He was forced to sell the first 5 and Dime to his landlord when the lease ran out. Landlord bought him out of the franchise. A forced sale, you might say. Several years later when Sam opened the 15th Walmart store, the good people of Newport closed the 5 and Dime by voting with their feet. Spent last night at store #15.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    :coffee: in Newport, AR. Home of Sam Walton's first and 15th stores. He was forced to sell the first 5 and Dime to his landlord when the lease ran out. Landlord bought him out of the franchise. A forced sale, you might say. Several years later when Sam opened the 15th Walmart store, the good people of Newport closed the 5 and Dime by voting with their feet. Spent last night at store #15.
    Is it any warmer there than it is here?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom