Not open for further replies.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    If you are running a standard 365 module, might think about a 365XL module, and as others said, a WC grip module would likely be my choice. I'm waiting for these to come in myself.

XL module is same size as a standard grip with 12 round mag, and uses the same 12 round mags but with just the flat floor plate.
    Are you running the Wilson Grip Module?
    Mine is the standard p365. I bought this so I could carry with the 10 rnd magazine to make it more concealable. I was going to carry the 12 rnd as a spare so I would like to keep the grip at its current length. I shoot it just as well with the 10 rnd mag and frankly unless I am shooting 50-100 rnds + this is not an issue and can always carry just an extra 10 round mag with the pinky extension as that is not bothersome. I mean, do I really need the 2 extra rnds? If 21 rnds is not enough then I am likely in a world of :poop: and 23 won’t be enough either.

Was just looking to see if this was just me, if others noted this, there was an easy fix or just in the let it be department.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    As of right now they appear to be in stock

Unfortunately by the time I got there, the XL, in Black, no manual safety is out again

I do have a notify me on midwayusa for these, hopefully they get them soon. Otherwise I might just have to backorder on WC.

Thanks for the info. Several other models are in currently still.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Unfortunately by the time I got there, the XL, in Black, no manual safety is out again

I do have a notify me on midwayusa for these, hopefully they get them soon. Otherwise I might just have to backorder on WC.

Thanks for the info. Several other models are in currently still.
    Try here? Free shipping?

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    As a Sig P365 non-owner I am curious. I see Sig has a P365, P365x and P365xl. Is the Sig grip module for the P365x and P365xl the same size in all dimensions?

Also are the WC grip modules thicker in width than the Sig modules? Thanks

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    As a Sig P365 non-owner I am curious. I see Sig has a P365, P365x and P365xl. Is the Sig grip module for the P365x and P365xl the same size in all dimensions?

I believe the grip on the P365x is longer than the P365, though I don't know about the XL.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

On the factory grip modules the X has a longer grip than the p365 and the XL has both a longer grip and slide. The p365x and p365xl have the same grip module and the slides are interchangeable. I cannot speak to the Wilson Combat grip modules but it appears the grip is larger (longer?) on all of them than oem.

I personally want to keep mine as close to a ‘pocket’ pistol size as I can that I shoot well.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The gardener tried something new today. She gets pork loin for 2.50 per pound at the local grocery which is a dollar cheaper than hamburger. Runs it through the grinder with Cajun seasoning, fries it up then adds sauce, serves on sketti. Very good with some white wine and less expensive.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    The gardener tried something new today. She gets pork loin for 2.50 per pound at the local grocery which is a dollar cheaper than hamburger. Runs it through the grinder with Cajun seasoning, fries it up then adds sauce, serves on sketti. Very good with some white wine and less expensive.

People like me were the reason our local grocer stopped doing 99¢/lb pork loin sales a few times year. Had to buy a 2nd freezer just for that. I'll grind some with peppered bacon for a lovely ground pork recipe

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    People like me were the reason our local grocer stopped doing 99¢/lb pork loin sales a few times year. Had to buy a 2nd freezer just for that. I'll grind some with peppered bacon for a lovely ground pork recipe

Usually she just grills or breads these, she's peeved about having to pay so much for burger so I see more of things like this in my future.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Usually she just grills or breads these, she's peeved about having to pay so much for burger so I see more of things like this in my future.

Try this. Mojo chops are the bees pajamas.
    Walmart or your local Spanish grocer will most certainly have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom