Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Got my $30 eBay holster in for the Wrangler. I’m really happy with it. I wanted a simple and handmade holster and that’s exactly what this is! Made out in Wyoming. Nicely crafted.

View attachment 186955
    Rusty's "sewer issue resolved" gun purchase...might work in the same holster?

I think myself and that guy in New Haven have sold to this gentleman.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN

Too spendy for me…. I’d prolly go over to Sportsman and grab a Garrison for $799…

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I think that 0830's item might have something to do with tapping into, and collecting maple syrup ! ((yeah, a guess too)

Nice holster, Rusty-Man .... and obviously a bargain .... especially in this age of insane inflation. :runaway:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

Except for the grip, it looks very similar to my .45 Colt Uberti.

i-jpkctwN-L.jpg

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    The start of my helmet collection. The floor lamp that I assembled is about 65" tall, and is perfect for displaying the first three (with bayonets) ! :rockwoot:

i-QPbZX4w-XL.jpg
    :alright:
    Nice collection MM!
    My only helmet and not an original. It's an old helmet that I bought at a garage sale for $5 years ago. It does not have any identifying numbers stamped inside and the only thing I can ID is it is a rear seam and has swivel bales. Early WWII had a front seam and fixed bales. After watching Band of Brother's many years ago I decided to fix it up for display. The helmet liner is not a correct paratrooper liner.
    Helmet WWII.jpg

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I think that 0830's item might have something to do with tapping into, and collecting maple syrup ! ((yeah, a guess too)

Nice holster, Rusty-Man .... and obviously a bargain .... especially in this age of insane inflation. :runaway:
    Thanks magic Mike! I set out to find one that wasn’t a name brand. I wanted it as period authentic as possible and I didn’t wanna have to shell out all my gold for it. Now to find a proper gun belt to match it and I’d like a little pouch to slide on the belt so I can dump some .22 shells in and reload on the fly!

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Evening fine peoples. Vin, that sucks. Hopefully you get some RH luck for an easy fix.

Today's adventure of optical swaptical was removing a Romeo5 from Sneaky Pete and putting a PA clone of a T1/Strikefire II on (INGO item of course). Also made use of the flippy magnifier I snatched from Tarzan moons back when. Replaced the Chinesium sling for a Magpul MS1 as well. I just can't leave stuff alone.

Only those "in the industry" can translate this incoherent babble.

IMG_20220309_190357879~2.jpg

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    So I got some range time in with the p365 today. Ran 50 rounds of 124 gr fmj and 50 rounds of sig 124 gr v-crown jhp through it. At 7 yds it is a tack driver, esp with the jhp. After 100 rounds I still felt good with the recoil but the 12 rnd mags were pinching my little finger where the retaining plate meets the plastic pinky rest. Thinking about either removing the pinky rest and leaving the bare metal or maybe running some grip tape at that small gap.

Thoughts and recs? Anyone with p365 had this issue? TIA

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Nice collection MM!
    My only helmet and not an original. It's an old helmet that I bought at a garage sale for $5 years ago. It does not have any identifying numbers stamped inside and the only thing I can ID is it is a rear seam and has swivel bales. Early WWII had a front seam and fixed bales. After watching Band of Brother's many years ago I decided to fix it up for display. The helmet liner is not a correct paratrooper liner.
    View attachment 186980

I love your display, Mr. Wizard ! :wwub:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Thanks magic Mike! I set out to find one that wasn’t a name brand. I wanted it as period authentic as possible and I didn’t wanna have to shell out all my gold for it. Now to find a proper gun belt to match it and I’d like a little pouch to slide on the belt so I can dump some .22 shells in and reload on the fly!

We shall fire our Wranglers with happiness at the SGE... just like last time, I hope ! :rockwoot:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Evening fine peoples. Vin, that sucks. Hopefully you get some RH luck for an easy fix.

Today's adventure of optical swaptical was removing a Romeo5 from Sneaky Pete and putting a PA clone of a T1/Strikefire II on (INGO item of course). Also made use of the flippy magnifier I snatched from Tarzan moons back when. Replaced the Chinesium sling for a Magpul MS1 as well. I just can't leave stuff alone.

Only those "in the industry" can translate this incoherent babble.

View attachment 186990

You speak my language, gangster ! :alright: I understood every word.

My biggest firearm endeavor for today, was putting this vinyl decal on the new upper.
    No room for error is tolerated !

i-gMTRL7B-L.jpg

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    How does this look to you?

AA03D7B6-B380-4C18-9A1A-48E0FAF8B8C4.jpegE9385174-0FC3-46FF-ACF6-51F9AFBE13FA.jpeg26594109-0748-4791-9937-2169FFC0D9F5.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom