Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    And my snacks. I think the game is rigged!
    This is what happens when we raise our kids to be independent thinkers. they use it against us. It's what I consider to be true domestic terrorism. I'm dealing with a 12-year-old that is beginning to act like my own personal psychiatrist. The problem is, that she's just like me. Acts like me and thinks like me. It's really screwing with my parenting skills. :nuts:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    This is what happens when we raise our kids to be independent thinkers. they use it against us. It's what I consider to be true domestic terrorism. I'm dealing with a 12-year-old that is beginning to act like my own personal psychiatrist. The problem is, that she's just like me. Acts like me and thinks like me. It's really screwing with my parenting skills. :nuts:

Take my sanity, just not my cheesy poofs!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Sig has a .380 version of the P365 out that might just move me into the P365 carry instead of the shield plus. I’ve been a fan of .380 for a while as a fun plinking round that’s really cheap to reload but only own one .380 now days. Even that one now lives with one of my sons, so I don’t shoot .380 anymore.

The idea of being able to have fun with a .380 P365, then carry the 9mm version is intriguing to me. The fact that you can swap slides between the two is also interesting. I don’t know if it’s interesting enough to sell a gun I like to buy two that I think I might like, but we’ll see.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Sig has a .380 version of the P365 out that might just move me into the P365 carry instead of the shield plus. I’ve been a fan of .380 for a while as a fun plinking round that’s really cheap to reload but only own one .380 now days. Even that one now lives with one of my sons, so I don’t shoot .380 anymore.

The idea of being able to have fun with a .380 P365, then carry the 9mm version is intriguing to me. The fact that you can swap slides between the two is also interesting. I don’t know if it’s interesting enough to sell a gun I like to buy two that I think I might like, but we’ll see.

There was a YouTube video that I watched part of the other day showing that the .380 version has issues. The reviewer had numerous issues with the gun. Might want to wait to see how that goes to see if it was just a lemon, or indicative of larger issues.

Ah, found it, it was a MAC clip:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    There was a YouTube video that I watched part of the other day showing that the .380 version has issues. The reviewer had numerous issues with the gun. Might want to wait to see how that goes to see if it was just a lemon, or indicative of larger issues.

Tim from MAC has issues with damn near every gun he shoots.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN

88 likes having guns with issues like that. He enjoys the countless ranges trips after swapping springs and parts.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Tim from MAC has issues with damn near every gun he shoots.

Well, he's called out some issues for guns that were definitely there. I don't watch him all the time so I don't know if he's reported issues that were false or not. I do know that a few different .380 handguns I've used were problematic, which is why I tend to avoid that caliber. My cheap Ruger LCP II has worked flawlessly, ironically enough, but I've had issues with Glock and Sig .380 handguns in the past.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom