Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    GM all. Coffee or die. Leadeyes famous capblock cakes and maple sausage coming up after I motivate.

Had quite the large cotton tailed offering brought to me this morning. I was tempted to make a lunch meal out of it, but the ladies don't take too kindly to malfeasance of the hoppity sort. I've been banned from rabbit hunting for years now. Enjoy it for now my fluffy friends, for soon enough you will have my vengeance (and BBQ sauce) again one day!

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    :coffee::coffee: morning CZers...... there's a guy that lives close to my daughter's high school that has a battery powered, robot lawnmower. He has had it for at least 2 years now (that I know of). It does an awesome job, at least as far as the cut. I will have to stop in and find out brand and the rest of the skinny on it. We have a fence all along the the channel side, so I wouldn't have to worry about it "submarinering" on its own. We already have 2 robot sweepers inside which do a great job....... I imagine the lawnmower would be expensive, BUT this thing is mowing at least a 5 acre property and been doing it for 2+ years now!!!

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    and.....I could put in a solar charging station.....which should give me more opportunity to shoot firearms and drink beer.....not at the same time.
    The solar would "off gas" the gunpowder burn and the beer farts.......IT's a win win!!!! AND I'm sure there should be a Let's Go Brandon TAX CREDIT for "conscientious" home defense and the reduction of my very own produced "beer house gases....."
    :scratch::blahblah::blahblah::spend::spend:......:delivery:......:biggun::smileak::ar15::shoot::shoot::alcoholic::40oz::buddies::buddies:

Wife must have put something in the coffee this morning.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom