Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Niece's husband didn't make it, 44 is way too young. He was a great outdoors man, hunting and fishing I think is all he did for recreation. We would always talk about how the various seasons were going when the family got together during holidays, although I don't fish. Leaves two grown kids and a wife behind, she is also in the hospital with covid. Went in two days after him.

My condolences to you and your family.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Thanks, RR .... I'm already more knowledgeable.
    I appear to now be the custodian of a "26 inside the triangle" model (which translates to 56). It evidently was built in the Jianshe factory in China.

It's a beaut .... that I know. Continued photos tomorrow !
    Glad to be of service.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Niece's husband didn't make it, 44 is way too young. He was a great outdoors man, hunting and fishing I think is all he did for recreation. We would always talk about how the various seasons were going when the family got together during holidays, although I don't fish. Leaves two grown kids and a wife behind, she is also in the hospital with covid. Went in two days after him.

I’m really sorry to hear that LE. You are right about 44 being way too young to go. I’ve had a lot of great experiences in the 15 years since turning 44 and it’s sad to think that he didn’t get to enjoy what really is the best time of our lives

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    A guy I worked with in the 90s was in his early 30s at the time, 5'8' and 350. Nice guy and fun to be around, he ate and drank non stop. On a business trip he would match me three drinks to my one. We all thought he was a machine back then, but I wonder how he is today.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    A guy I worked with in the 90s was in his early 30s at the time, 5'8' and 350. Nice guy and fun to be around, he ate and drank non stop. On a business trip he would match me three drinks to my one. We all thought he was a machine back then, but I wonder how he is today.
    If he didn't change his ways, probably pushing up daisies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Dammit. 44 is definitely too young.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I am so deeply sorry to hear this LE. Please know your family and loved ones are in my family's prayers during this difficult time.

That's only 5 years older than me, damn.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Mind hunter. If I look that up will I get scared…???
    It is based on the start of the Behavioral Science Unit of the FBI. It is 2 seasons long and IMO the 2nd season is better than the first, with exception of a few episodes in S1.

It is on Netflix. 2 seasons, 19 episodes.

The dramatization of their interviews with convicted serial killers are the best part of the series.

Not scary, but creepy would apply.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I am so very sorry hearing this news, LE....wow no words. I will pray for the soul and for the remaining family. I am so very sorry.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom