Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Matt needs some pressure washing done. I’m sure he would be glad to swap that out for you.
    Yeah, I bet.

Man, it went to sleep in here tonight.

Rough start today. Was getting ready for the standard clinic time to fill the hydration tanks and CKW's car would not start.
    Acted like a low battery but the one we "JUST PUT IN IT" is only a few months old.
    VOM check and 11.4 volts. A phone call to a buddy verified my thought that the ECU would not wake up below a solid 12 volts. Pulled out the battery charger and hooked it up.
    It was 9* here when this happened. I am not doing well outside in this weather.
    Goyt the keys to my GMC PU from Tara and off we went.
    Back home and it fired right up and VOM showed it was charging. Damned weak battery. So tomorrow SIL will remove it and try and exchange under warr. but CKW can't find the receipt. So that set the tone for the day.
    Ate lunch and took a 4-hour nap. Screw this :poop:

G-nite all. Hope for a better day tomorrow.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Yeah, I bet.

Man, it went to sleep in here tonight.

Rough start today. Was getting ready for the standard clinic time to fill the hydration tanks and CKW's car would not start.
    Acted like a low battery but the one we "JUST PUT IN IT" is only a few months old.
    VOM check and 11.4 volts. A phone call to a buddy verified my thought that the ECU would not wake up below a solid 12 volts. Pulled out the battery charger and hooked it up.
    It was 9* here when this happened. I am not doing well outside in this weather.
    Goyt the keys to my GMC PU from Tara and off we went.
    Back home and it fired right up and VOM showed it was charging. Damned weak battery. So tomorrow SIL will remove it and try and exchange under warr. but CKW can't find the receipt. So that set the tone for the day.
    Ate lunch and took a 4-hour nap. Screw this :poop:

G-nite all. Hope for a better day tomorrow.

Ah man, Big Chief .....that's a rough day for sure.
    I hope that things go smoother for you tomorrow !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom