Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Wish I'd have known you were in for one. Just had a no dash 66 nickel get through my fingers.

I should probably go straight to bed, but I'm too wound. A lash of the ultra violent on the Xbox will drawl me out.
    Ack......went to bed early, and missed this post. Keep those fingers un-greased for me, OK !?! ;)

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    She will be leaving to go wedding dress shopping with our daughter shortly. Thermostat will get turned down to 69 which equals about 65 in most of the house.

Wedding Expenses aka Matt’s 2022/23/24/25/26 gun fund.
    You could just give her a set amount of money to spend any way she wants for her wedding. Anything extra is on them. It’s good for them to have skin in the game.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    You could just give her a set amount of money to spend any way she wants for her wedding. Anything extra is on them. It’s good for them to have skin in the game.
    Yea....I figured you knew my wife better than that! :lmfao: :cool:

This is not my first rodeo and I know which bulls to just take a pass on.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    I knew a guy that told his daughter that he would pay for her wedding but if she divorced within 20 years she would have to pay all of it back with 10% interest. She paid everything herself. Was divorced 6 years later.

That's awesome....and sad.

This daughter of mine would probably take the cash and go to courthouse.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Smart girl you have there. Nice down payment on a house?

Maybe a collection of Les Baers?

They own a house. I got her through college. She earned all As. She just got her third promotion in a year at her job. Is getting married before getting pregnant. Talks to her mom everyday. Is a positive influence on our grandchildren and is a person with morals.

Yea. I’ll complain but I’m ok with her having a free ride to her wedding. She’s earned it.

But I’d be ok with a courthouse wedding, a backyard bbq and a bunch of Les Baers. :-))

e795aad30696fac8c0560ba0b85336b8.jpg

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Maybe a collection of Les Baers?

They own a house. I got her through college. She earned all As. She just got her third promotion in a year at her job. Is getting married before getting pregnant. Talks to her mom everyday. Is a positive influence on our grandchildren and is a person with morals.

Yea. I’ll complain but I’m ok with her having a free ride to her wedding. She’s earned it.

But I’d be ok with a courthouse wedding, a backyard bbq and a bunch of BUL ARMORY 1911's....

FIFY

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    HaHa, with more than one daughter that may be a way to keep it fair. I have one daughter and her younger brother figured out during the planning that whatever she wants, she gets. That was a battle I had no chance in. But everything went well, she is still married and the expense has long been forgotten about.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    HaHa, with more than one daughter that may be a way to keep it fair. I have one daughter and her younger brother figured out during the planning that whatever she wants, she gets. That was a battle I had no chance in. But everything went well, she is still married and the expense has long been forgotten about.
    Weddings are far to extravagant these days. Insane amounts of money spent.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom