Not open for further replies.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I had to do something with the Bushnell scope that I took-off the Bergara yesterday.
    It seemed like a natural candidate for the Aero Precision (all factory built, 20" barrel) AR10 that I bought last year.
    So far, the rifle has only had (10) rounds run through it for a function check.
    Now, I have another scope to bore sight !
    It's hard being a Tier 1 Operator ! ;)

Today's project
    i-Tn7WQQF-XL.jpg
    Looking forward to checking out this rifle stuff at the SGE.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I need to stop by to see if they have a T1X in .22lr. I was impressed with the one SS has when we shot it last month.
    I did not see one there today. Those are hard to come by nowadays. You're better off finding a Bergara BMR steel for $499 or the carbon for a little more money.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Looking forward to checking out this rifle stuff at the SGE.

It would be my pleasure to let you check it out. AR10's are surprisingly (to me) larger than AR15's ...but the weight tames the extra recoil.
    If needed to put the thump on an elk at 300 yards (to feed my family), it would be the chosen one among my collection.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I did not see one there today. Those are hard to come by nowadays. You're better off finding a Bergara BMR steel for $499 or the carbon for a little more money.
    There's quite a few T1X's on GB right now. I started looking at those after seeing the ridiculous prices people are trying to get for the 457 Pro's. I'm not going to pay 650-750 for a Pro when they were 550.00 all day long. I've seen a lot of the BMR's around but haven't decided if I like those yet or not, they just don't seem as 'substantial' as a T1X or Pro, can't really describe it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning Vinny.

Yep, I've bee watching it since it first aired. Fantastic show. I had fears that Amazon would screw it up when they took it over, but so far they've produced two seasons that were pretty decent. Still fear they'll screw it up, but we'll see.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    There's quite a few T1X's on GB right now. I started looking at those after seeing the ridiculous prices people are trying to get for the 457 Pro's. I'm not going to pay 650-750 for a Pro when they were 550.00 all day long. I've seen a lot of the BMR's around but haven't decided if I like those yet or not, they just don't seem as 'substantial' as a T1X or Pro, can't really describe it.
    The BMR is newer to market than the T1X and doesn't have the track record. Handling one in person, the stock is nicer than the T1X. I also like that they come with both a 5rd & 10rd magazine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom