T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good morning to everyone.
    Mouse showed me the Birthday wishes you all posted, and it reminded me I have not kept up with many of you. I made it to 63.
    I am sorry but life has dealt us a pretty crappy hand and it has been rough to stay up with the demands.
    I know he hates it, but mouse needs a lot of care. He has become more independent as he gathers his strength, but he still has so many appointments and needs. This is my place to see to those.

We plan on making it to the SGE. It all depends on how he is at that time. He has made some hard decisions and we are not sure what all that will bring.
    Thank you all so much for your support both in prayer and otherwise. The visits and conversations lift him up.

I will do my best to stay involved.
    Would love to see you both and that pretty new CZ too..

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Ran down to Greenwood after daughter got on the bus for school. Bought the Bergara and a 20moa Warne rail, got gas in the truck and hurried back right before daughter got home.

Wife was all set to buy the Mustang in Michigan, headed to the bank today and I had someone to follow me up tomorrow. Then our salesman went ghost. Sales Manager called me and that car had a deposit put on it before we even called yesterday. Wife not happy, but we shall continue the search for the right one.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Ran down to Greenwood after daughter got on the bus for school. Bought the Bergara and a 20moa Warne rail, got gas in the truck and hurried back right before daughter got home.

Wife was all set to buy the Mustang in Michigan, headed to the bank today and I had someone to follow me up tomorrow. Then our salesman went ghost. Sales Manager called me and that car had a deposit put on it before we even called yesterday. Wife not happy, but we shall continue the search for the right one.
    Well... at least you got the gun.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

That’s bull:poop:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    That's car dealer BS for sure. I've had a new truck ordered since September and as of last weed it still hadn't been made. I'm beginning to wonder if it has shown up and they sold it to someone else. For all I know, they have sold and ordered this truck three times.
    There are class 8 heavy trucks (Semis) that are 18 months out right now. And used ones are going for double the normal cost. People are buying trucks that aren't quite what they actually need and making them work because they have no other option.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Damn. 4 hour round trip driving to get that rifle.

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I had to do something with the Bushnell scope that I took-off the Bergara yesterday.
    It seemed like a natural candidate for the Aero Precision (all factory built, 20" barrel) AR10 that I bought last year.
    So far, the rifle has only had (10) rounds run through it for a function check.
    Now, I have another scope to bore sight !
    It's hard being a Tier 1 Operator ! ;)

Today's project
    i-Tn7WQQF-XL.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend