• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    The search for new wheels is always a suck deal.

10-roger.

I simply don't let 'em have a breath to talk.

They will always be on the offense unless you shut 'em down at the beginning.

It's a game - albeit, an expensive one these days.

In all honesty, I prolly won't do anything.

I am getting 33-35 mpg on my Subaru Outback with 146,500 sMiles on her.

And with Biden's fuel costs going THRU THE ROOF in the coming days - $4.00 & $5.00 per gallon isn't a stretch.

What's not to love.??

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa

Predator 4 6-24x50​

$411.57 $1,149.99
    Model: 8773-B
    The 6-24x is the western hunter’s dream and longest range scope in the Predator 4 line. The 50mm objective lens provides a large field of view and the E3 reticle helps you estimate holdover for windage and elevation.

STEINER is having a sale...just got the email

as you can see from the above pic and description.

Come one come y'all.!!

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven

Predator 4 6-24x50​

$411.57 $1,149.99
    The 6-24x is the western hunter’s dream and longest range scope in the Predator 4 line. The 50mm objective lens provides a large field of view and the E3 reticle helps you estimate holdover for windage and elevation.

Come one come y'all.!!

That'd be nice on the M77. I Iike the E3 reticle. Alas, I better curb the spending before I catch some trouble. :nono:

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Morning all!
    I was up late last night repairing a stuffed animal for our daughter. I finally finished it a little before 1 is morning. Then our son woke up and had trouble going back to sleep so I was up with him from 3 til 4. My wife told me that when our daughter saw the stuffed animal that she was really excited and happy with it, so that made it all worth it.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Morning all!
    I was up late last night repairing a stuffed animal for our daughter. I finally finished it a little before 1 is morning. Then our son woke up and had trouble going back to sleep so I was up with him from 3 til 4. My wife told me that when our daughter saw the stuffed animal that she was really excited and happy with it, so that made it all worth it.
    Stuffed animal husbandry and veterinary surgery. Quality parenting skills.:yesway::banana:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    10-roger.

I simply don't let 'em have a breath to talk.

They will always be on the offense unless you shut 'em down at the beginning.

It's a game - albeit, an expensive one these days.

In all honesty, I prolly won't do anything.

I am getting 33-35 mpg on my Subaru Outback with 146,500 sMiles on her.

And with Biden's fuel costs going THRU THE ROOF in the coming days - $4.00 & $5.00 per gallon isn't a stretch.

What's not to love.??
    I hear ya, I have been wanting a truck but it's definitely not a buyers market so i'm holding on to my little Focus for now.

CKW

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 3, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Good morning to everyone.
    Mouse showed me the Birthday wishes you all posted, and it reminded me I have not kept up with many of you. I made it to 63.
    I am sorry but life has dealt us a pretty crappy hand and it has been rough to stay up with the demands.
    I know he hates it, but mouse needs a lot of care. He has become more independent as he gathers his strength, but he still has so many appointments and needs. This is my place to see to those.

We plan on making it to the SGE. It all depends on how he is at that time. He has made some hard decisions and we are not sure what all that will bring.
    Thank you all so much for your support both in prayer and otherwise. The visits and conversations lift him up.

I will do my best to stay involved.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

Predator 4 6-24x50​

$411.57 $1,149.99

Come one come y'all.!!

Already out of stock.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Good morning to everyone.
    Mouse showed me the Birthday wishes you all posted, and it reminded me I have not kept up with many of you. I made it to 63.
    I am sorry but life has dealt us a pretty crappy hand and it has been rough to stay up with the demands.
    I know he hates it, but mouse needs a lot of care. He has become more independent as he gathers his strength, but he still has so many appointments and needs. This is my place to see to those.

We plan on making it to the SGE. It all depends on how he is at that time. He has made some hard decisions and we are not sure what all that will bring.
    Thank you all so much for your support both in prayer and otherwise. The visits and conversations lift him up.

I will do my best to stay involved.
    Thanks for checking in, CKW.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom