Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Today's fulfillment: STD Mftg. nitride BCG !
    (slick, oily, and looking 1st class)

i-gq6ZjMG-L.jpg

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    You're killin' me here ! :lmfao:

Tis ! .... it's ready to run. The true heartbeat of an AR. :alright:

It's what I do smalls.

In a particularly weird mood today. Had quite the experience last night. A pink starburst saved my arse bigtime. Probably from severe injury/death. Strange way to look at it, but it is what it is.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    It's what I do smalls.

In a particularly weird mood today. Had quite the experience last night. A pink starburst saved my arse bigtime. Probably from severe injury/death. Strange way to look at it, but it is what it is.

Please tell this tale, if you can !?!

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I was cruising through the warehouse on my electric cart around 1130pm. The moment I stopped to unwrap a pink starburst, the company ******* of a forklift driver on 3rd (whom I've lit into many times for his driving habits) blew through an intersection, no horn, no reduced speed, all while staring at his damn phone. Had I not stopped for that candy he would have broadsided me at full bore. Needless to say, I'd be a stain and someone would be calling my wife. So technically, a starburst stopped me from being a smear. I'm feeling very weird and extremely lucky/grateful today.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Good evening, CZ fans. I'm praying for all the ailing folks. Gonna be a cold one in the morning.
    Thanks, Brother. Fire is banked up for the night.
    I’m going for the big boy. As of right now I only have m12 stuff. I do have a few Snap On 14.4v things, which I love. I bought Snap On used, no way I’d pony up for them new…
    1/2" electric impact is a real problem solver away from the shop and a compressor. Heavier in the shop but no hose to chase.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I was cruising through the warehouse on my electric cart around 1130pm. The moment I stopped to unwrap a pink starburst, the company ******* of a forklift driver on 3rd (whom I've lit into many times for his driving habits) blew through an intersection, no horn, no reduced speed, all while staring at his damn phone. Had I not stopped for that candy he would have broadsided me at full bore. Needless to say, I'd be a stain and someone would be calling my wife. So technically, a starburst stopped me from being a smear. I'm feeling very weird and extremely lucky/grateful today.

Ahhh.... a true moment of mortality recognition !
    I'm certainly happy for the outcome, and shall consume my next Starburst in your honor !

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Wow!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Man the price of scrap is up! I’ve lucked out the past year at work, they’ve been constantly doing construction projects at work and I’ve been their scrapping guy. Which is awesome because they let me keep the dough. I’ve been using it to buy tools.

@hANNAbONE that load you saw in the back of my truck the other day, $300!

Been eyeballing a Milwaukee m18 1/2” impact for while. Think i might just go ahead and take the leap!
    You will not be disappointed.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I’m just here to get the first worm.
    Winner.
    I have managed to stretch my maint alarm out from 2 hrs to a much more livable 3/3.5 hours. Push it to 4 occasionally (fell back asleep) but things can get dicey and the wood stove won’t do 4 hours on. Butt cold night like tonight.
    Re-sleep now.
    Mouse out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom