bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Morning all!
    I'm going a bit slow today. Yesterday I hurt my back a little moving some boxes of paper at work. It was going fine until I got the stack perhaps a bit too high. A hot shower this morning seemed to really help. I'm not out of commission, but I am having to really slow down so that I don't hurt it further.
    Take it easy my friend. Back issues/pain seriously sucks.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Hey guys. My son has written a children's book and he's trying to scrape together some funds to get it illustrated and into print . He's been getting the drawings done at $35 a page as he can afford to but I'd like to get him jumpstarted if anyone has a few bucks they can spare, he'd be grateful and so would I.
    Done.

My granddaughter wrote a children's book for her college senior project and a classmate did the illustrations for her project. It came out very nicely.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Anyone have experience with this? Was thinking of trying it out on my SA RO

I've used them. They wrap around the front strap and have tabs that catch the mag well opening. I used them on my Kimber and they worked but tended to scratch the front strap.

You might be able to avoid the scratches by attaching them with RTV underneath them

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    I still have some sides from the 1st go round in 02 with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. They gave me 3 to 4 years then. Well I beat that one. Looks like this one will eventually end my timecard.
    Well brother, I'll keep praying, you keep praying and let God take care of it. He my decide we aren't ready to clock out yet. Stay strong brother!!

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    We just ordered a sleep number bed over the NY holiday. We'll let you know how we like it.

I've had one for over 20 years...queen size - very neat bed - 2x the effective per side.

However, - it being long in the tooth, I've been eyeing the Purple Mattress (*original*) and it's price point.

I have their Large Purple driving mat as my bottom seat on the Outback is a tight squeeze for my long hours in the saddle.

It compliments my almost non-stopping after 6 complete hours of drive time. Fabulous.

The Purple bed could be a tick more firm for me, but coupled with the adjustable bedframe might be the ticket.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Got on the road @ 3:30 am this morning local time and got into my home town in Iowa for a little meeting with a friend of mine.

Then to my college town Pella Iowa for yet another mtg with a chum I hadn't seen in 20 years

Now in DSM and worn the hec out. Having 2 fingers of Angel Envy and feeling gooooooooooooood........

12 hours on the dot drive time...lot'sa wind - normally I get 33-35 mpg on the road westbound - today though was 22 at best.

SUXXXXXED.!! get 620 miles a tank down to 410 miles.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Man the price of scrap is up! I’ve lucked out the past year at work, they’ve been constantly doing construction projects at work and I’ve been their scrapping guy. Which is awesome because they let me keep the dough. I’ve been using it to buy tools.

@hANNAbONE that load you saw in the back of my truck the other day, $300!

Been eyeballing a Milwaukee m18 1/2” impact for while. Think i might just go ahead and take the leap!

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Man the price of scrap is up! I’ve lucked out the past year at work, they’ve been constantly doing construction projects at work and I’ve been their scrapping guy. Which is awesome because they let me keep the dough. I’ve been using it to buy tools.

@hANNAbONE that load you saw in the back of my truck the other day, $300!

Been eyeballing a Milwaukee m18 1/2” impact for while. Think i might just go ahead and take the leap!
    I have both of the 1/2 Milwaukees. The big one is a beast. The smaller one is handy but won't keep up with an air impact. The large one is comparable.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I have both of the 1/2 Milwaukees. The big one is a beast. The smaller one is handy but won't keep up with an air impact. The large one is comparable.
    I’m going for the big boy. As of right now I only have m12 stuff. I do have a few Snap On 14.4v things, which I love. I bought Snap On used, no way I’d pony up for them new…

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Hey guys. My son has written a children's book and he's trying to scrape together some funds to get it illustrated and into print . He's been getting the drawings done at $35 a page as he can afford to but I'd like to get him jumpstarted if anyone has a few bucks they can spare, he'd be grateful and so would I.

Done and went for the signed copy edition. He's halfway there!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom