Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Ditto. I lucked out and don’t have any appointments until Monday. My goal is not leave the home office though I have to figure out how to get the trash back from the street…..
    Too funny ! .....it's our trash day too, and since they came early this AM, I've been trying to figure out a tactical retrieval plan !

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Is there a way of viewing sent items in Conversations? I wanted to see if I still have the PM I sent to someone about a gun purchase but can't figure out how to look it up.
    The new board software treats "conversations" like each one is it's own thread. There is no "sent" box but you can filter them.

Tap/click on the envelope icon at the top of the page, select "show all", then select "filters"

Screenshot_20220105-103325.jpg

When you select started by or received by you can enter a user name to filter by. So to find a conversation you started enter your own.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The side effects seem to last forever too. I still have them over a year later.
    I still have some sides from the 1st go round in 02 with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. They gave me 3 to 4 years then. Well I beat that one. Looks like this one will eventually end my timecard.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I still have some sides from the 1st go round in 02 with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. They gave me 3 to 4 years then. Well I beat that one. Looks like this one will eventually end my timecard.
    I have every hope that 5 years from now, this go around will be just another story that you can brag about, having beat the odds twice

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom