88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    OK. Where to start.

Tim, this is really tough to hear but I completely respect and appreciate your sharing that news with friends that really do care deeply about you and Cindy.

My beliefs tell me that we make many trips to this world but it’s always us on each go around. We come here to grow and learn and then that time ends and one day, we’ll come again to continue the journey. We sometimes meet people that figured strong in our past visits and we recognize them when we do, if not by name, but by their nature. I believe that you and Cindy are an example of two people that found each other again, even if it took a bit of time to do so. I also believe that you’ll find each other again to continue the journey.

I’ll keep both of you in my prayers through this and please know that the two of you mean more to me that most I’ve met in this life. I do appreciate the friendship and if there is anything I can do through this, let me know.

Tim

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Tim, this is really tough to hear but I completely respect and appreciate your sharing that news with friends that really do care deeply about you and Cindy.

My beliefs tell me that we make many trips to this world but it’s always us on each go around. We come here to grow and learn and then that time ends and one day, we’ll come again to continue the journey. We sometimes meet people that figured strong in our past visits and we recognize them when we do, if not by name, but by their nature. I believe that you and Cindy are an example of two people that found each other again, even if it took a bit of time to do so. I also believe that you’ll find each other again to continue the journey.

I’ll keep both of you in my prayers through this and please know that the two of you mean more to me that most I’ve met in this life. I do appreciate the friendship and if there is anything I can do through this, let me know.

Tim
    Finer words have never been written.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Just got in from doing most of our lane, my 80+ year old neighbors drive, and my "beloved" 5 car wide pad.....it just sucks.......too wide to blow it both ways, and Mr. Wind said "thou shall blow it east, or you'll eat half of it." So, after enjoying a couple snow sandwiches.....decided to plow it all east, between my daughters car and my work van, regular jig saw snow blowing problem......the groundhog didn't see his shadow?.....correct??? So.....this means this white krap will say sayonara soon!!!! Or......I need to hide in the bushes and introduce "Psycho Phil", "Mr. Gopher" or.....whatever you want to call the little turd to my 17 HMR. With the "polar vortex" my 2 story causes on our drive way, ended up fighting 12+ inches. Looks like we got a solid 8" here.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Tim

Said most well. I wish I were this eloquent and while I didn't say it, I certainly feel the same way. churchmouse, you have been a friend and mentor to all of us and welcomed us into this group and I'm very grateful to you for it. This group is full of fantastic people, none more so than you. More prayers sent to help you in your battle.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'd say we have around 2 - 3" here, but still small stuff coming down and it's supposed to continue snowing until the middle of the night, early tomorrow morning. Still saying 5 - 8" total, which I could see if it snows all day.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

It looks like we have around 2 to 3 inches here so far too but it’s over a layer of ice. I arranged the vehicles in the driveway to make running the snowblower easier but I don’t think I’ll make the first run until noonish. I’ll only be doing my drive and the drives of the two divorcées around us, so not near as much to do as others have in front of them.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Morning all.

The rain finally changed over to freezing rain and sleet here. Maybe a 1/4" build up of mostly sleet with enough ice to have it all bonded together. I would not want to be on the roads today. We remain on the ice/sleet/snow boundary.

I woke up from the noise of something crashing to the ground. Hope everyone still has power and stays safe.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Mernin' all yin's. Yay for sleeping in!

Chromebooks fired up, stove heating the pan. Pickle Lady home with her work not opening. "Emergency equipment only" status may keep me home tonight. I'll take the flak, not really excited about driving 30 miles North on an ice blanket.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom