The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Lol maybe one day i can host a winter gala. No other houses in the immediate area and a 60x100 heated shop for activities. I can setup about a 600 yard range at the edge of the wood line on the other side of the field if i can figure out who owns it. Banks downhill from the house and no houses beyond to worry about for about 2 miles. Would be absolutely perfect.

Say the Word, Brutha....Let's do this.!

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Dem Euro boys sure do spruce up the holster packaging. First go-round with Craft Holsters and I'm impressed. Fine leather and fitment is spot on. Now to stand the real testing. (This is for Pickle Lady's .357 snub)

d90527c824cd2dc3c116635eb5f80d7a.jpg
    9194de5806c8cf702174576ca8a6b508.jpg

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Hey ive got plumbing, roof repairs, framing, insulation, lighting, hardwood refinishing, ghost(s) to evict, wood cutting and splitting, and a whole bunch of other crap he could do. I could order a pizza or two.
    If pizza is involved......beer must follow......kind of like salt & pepper....chocolate syrup & ice cream!!!! Low gram sugar and carb cereal with almond milk.......ok last one was for us getting older farts.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Low gram sugar and carb cereal with almond milk.......

Sounds good, if you wanna be sober and vomit. My 2nd daughter does not tolerate milk very well. I tried the Silk stuff a few years ago. Almost licked the dogs *** to get the taste out of my mouth. I'd just rather do without milk. Godspeed lad.

Evening all. Another one bites the dust. New hire (2 weeks) quit with no notice today. I hope the boss asks me to cancel vacation. I'll do it for double pay plus the vig. Lol.

gjx1b.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Quiet in here tonight.

I'm horizontal before 9. I used to be cool.
    Been watching Yellowstone on the DVR with CKW. Great show.
    Now I am into No Prep Kings as I am a drag racer at heart.
    Spent some time over the last few days digging into my gear. Found a bunch of bits and pieces I had lost track of.
    Sounds good, if you wanna be sober and vomit. My 2nd daughter does not tolerate milk very well. I tried the Silk stuff a few years ago. Almost licked the dogs *** to get the taste out of my mouth. I'd just rather do without milk. Godspeed lad.

Evening all. Another one bites the dust. New hire (2 weeks) quit with no notice today. I hope the boss asks me to cancel vacation. I'll do it for double pay plus the vig. Lol.

gjx1b.jpg
    We have generated a group of worthless ****s. Lazy worthless lazy and did I mention worthless.
    I was raised to seek out a living. And I did and I still would if my health allowed. Hell I was working hard the day I went down. And I finished that project.
    I just don’t get it. Baffles my mind.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Been watching Yellowstone on the DVR with CKW. Great show.
    Now I am into No Prep Kings as I am a drag racer at heart.
    Spent some time over the last few days digging into my gear. Found a bunch of bits and pieces I had lost track of.

We have generated a group of worthless ****s. Lazy worthless lazy and did I mention worthless.
    I was raised to seek out a living. And I did and I still would if my health allowed. Hell I was working hard the day I went down. And I finished that project.
    I just don’t get it. Baffles my mind.

I, too, am at a total loss. Money for nothing, chicks for free?

To quote the late, great Sgt Hartman (R. Lee Ermey): "If there was some ***** at the top of that obstacle you'd get there wouldn't you, Pyle?"

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I sleep 'til I have to pee. Once or twice a night usually. Going back to sleep has not been a problem yet. Knock on wood.

Usually the same here. I woke both nights having to pee, but both nights I was too tired and fell back to sleep. I think it's because the last two nights I forgot to turn the furnace on and it got down into the low 60's in the house and that helped me sleep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom