The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I count myself lucky if the relatives move them out, then I'll just buy it and that will be the end of it.

When I first bought the ground back in 1999 the county road was known locally as "drug lab road".
    I really hope to hear that they sell it and that you were able to buy it. Nobody should have to deal with feral people like that bunch

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Slow down, buddy, he has power washing to do over here since pre-covid. I'm sure that he will be feed here too. History has proven so.
    Hey ive got plumbing, roof repairs, framing, insulation, lighting, hardwood refinishing, ghost(s) to evict, wood cutting and splitting, and a whole bunch of other crap he could do. I could order a pizza or two.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Party at Red's!
    Lol maybe one day i can host a winter gala. No other houses in the immediate area and a 60x100 heated shop for activities. I can setup about a 600 yard range at the edge of the wood line on the other side of the field if i can figure out who owns it. Banks downhill from the house and no houses beyond to worry about for about 2 miles. Would be absolutely perfect.

Last edited:

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Wow, that's a huge outbuilding.
    It is, has an 8’ overhead door and 10’ ceilings though. Doesnt seem that big with low ceilings, a bedroom and bathroom inside. Not sure what the old owner was doing with it but i wish the ceiling was taller for a car lift. Its got great insulation, its heated by a relatively small indoor wood stove and it has no problem staying warm. Theres an unheated old dirt floor horse barn behind it that would make a nice wrenching shop.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I count myself lucky if the relatives move them out, then I'll just buy it and that will be the end of it.

When I first bought the ground back in 1999 the county road was known locally as "drug lab road".
    Hope you can get the property and stop the idiots but unfortunately they will only migrate elsewhere. Not your problem of course but man we have let the drug subculture make huge inroads to society.
    Bottom feeders. But if the market was not there they would not exist either.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Hope you can get the property and stop the idiots but unfortunately they will only migrate elsewhere. Not your problem of course but man we have let the drug subculture make huge inroads to society.
    Bottom feeders. But if the market was not there they would not exist either.
    I'd be entirely confident in Leadeye's ability to fend them off if need be!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Gmcttr, I was in your neck of the woods yesterday. We went to pick up a used oven. I told my wife that you live in that area. We kept making turn after turn that was exactly how I get to your house. I think there was only one more turn that we didn't take that would have led us to your driveway. The utility trailer had a big smile because it knew the area.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom