The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Mrs. mcapo's first two surgeries this year, they were stitching her up and loading her in the Jeep for the ride home practically at the same time.

I was surprised when she spent a few days in the hospital after the last surgery.
    It takes longer to rehydrate me than his surgery if my time lines are correct. Man they have come a long way.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    On the way home…
    I had this same procedure done on me over 20 years ago. The quality of life has been improved greatly! I don't get sinus problems as much and can breath better at night. Healing up from it wasn't too fun. I recall at one point I felt so sick and terrible and went back into the office and they got some tweezers and pulled a long clot out that looked like a 4 inch black caterpillar. It was the weirdest sensation being extracted from my nose. The nurse assisting seemed to have some trouble watching this happen. After the doctor left she told me that she was so glad that I came in. I guess she could only imagine the discomfort that I was in. Anyway, this may not happen to you, but if you get feeling badly don't hesitate to go in and have them take a look.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I had this same procedure done on me over 20 years ago. The quality of life has been improved greatly! I don't get sinus problems as much and can breath better at night. Healing up from it wasn't too fun. I recall at one point I felt so sick and terrible and went back into the office and they got some tweezers and pulled a long clot out that looked like a 4 inch black caterpillar. It was the weirdest sensation being extracted from my nose. The nurse assisting seemed to have some trouble watching this happen. After the doctor left she told me that she was so glad that I came in. I guess she could only imagine the discomfort that I was in. Anyway, this may not happen to you, but if you get feeling badly don't hesitate to go in and have them take a look.
    I have a splint up each nostril and go back in a week to have them removed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom