The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Dang ..... forum software is wonky. I won't let me delete 'conversations', yet says that my max has been reached. Impossible to start a new convo with Ben.
    I give up .... this entire day has been screwy !!!
    What.....you are not a site supporter...????

With that perk (we should all carry this banner. $20 to support Ingo...:dunno:) you get 500 PM's limit in your inbox.
    Plus you stand in solidarity with most of us in here in support of the forum.
    Just realized my banner was gone. Guess I expired. Time to ante up!
    Bingo.

I would love to see everyone in here sporting a banner in support oof the forum that gives us all so much. It is a solidarity thing with me. Not for profit for ingo but yes it does help keep the lights on.

Folks do not realize how close we came to not being able to keep those lights on a few year back when the links to advertisers of gun forums fell under fire from the main internet hubs.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

With that perk (we should all carry this banner. $20 to support Ingo...:dunno:) you get 500 PM's limit in your inbox.

Holy hell ! .... my banner is gone too !
    Come on, CM ... you should know that I've been a continual Site Supporter since 2016.
    The software used to warn us when our 1-yr period needed renewed .... it would send a message .... but it doesn't seem to do that anymore.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Bingo.

I would love to see everyone in here sporting a banner in support oof the forum that gives us all so much. It is a solidarity thing with me. Not for profit for ingo but yes it does help keep the lights on.

Folks do not realize how close we came to not being able to keep those lights on a few year back when the links to advertisers of gun forums fell under fire from the main internet hubs.
    It was the influx of new and renewed site support that put us over the top. And we are most thankful for that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Holy hell ! .... my banner is gone too !
    Come on, CM ... you should know that I've been a continual Site Supporter since 2016.
    The software used to warn us when our 1-yr period needed renewed .... it would send a message .... but it doesn't seem to do that anymore.
    Not bashing you my old friend just sending up a flare.

Yes, we have seen some changes with the new software most are good, but some are missing.
    My feeling is this subforum is a long running and much read addition to the site. It sees a lot of non-posting foot traffic.
    That we are mostly all site supporters sets an example.
    As I posted we nearly hit the wall some time back and it was those who stepped up that kept the lights on.
    I cannot imagine a day where I cannot check in with friends and tap this endless reserve of knowledge.

If I came off a little intense it's a side effect from the chemo steroids, I have to live with. CKW has to set me in my place a few times until it wears off. I should be back to normal in a day or so......I hope....:nailbite:

Enjoy.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Not bashing you my old friend just sending up a flare.

Yes, we have seen some changes with the new software most are good, but some are missing.
    My feeling is this subforum is a long running and much read addition to the site. It sees a lot of non-posting foot traffic.
    That we are mostly all site supporters sets an example.
    As I posted we nearly hit the wall some time back and it was those who stepped up that kept the lights on.
    I cannot imagine a day where I cannot check in with friends and tap this endless reserve of knowledge.

If I came off a little intense it's a side effect from the chemo steroids, I have to live with. CKW has to set me in my place a few times until it wears off. I should be back to normal in a day or so......I hope....:nailbite:

Enjoy.

Got'cha ... I didn't mean to snap back .... my bad. :chest:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    No worries. I understand.
    The effects of all the meds I ingest and have pushed into me all have side effects. I try and stay on path but man it's tough sometimes.

Yeah, buddy .... I can only imagine that it's terrible. Hang tough !
    AND .... I made sure that my banner came back immediately. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom