The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Evening, all. Been a busy few weeks. I've been mostly lurking for a couple minutes between work stuff then getting back to the grind.

Had my first job interview for after the PhD thing. Previous interview was a 2.5 minute conversation before I graduated high school... Should know about the job by the end of Nov.

Also submitted fiancee visa paperwork - it's in the California facility with the shorter 6-8 month estimated processing time. That scope and mount I sold in the classies more-or-less covered the I-129F form submission fee.

That SP-01 looks good, but I have a P-09 (I know, not the same) so I'm not able to justify the money on it even all Wizarded up.

Doesn't look like anything will slow down for November. Phew.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Thanks! It's been quite a hectic time. I still need to assemble my blackout upper for whitetail. Since I had to order that tool for the barrel installation I also invested into a Faxon carbine-length gas barrel and a linear comp to reduce hearing damage white in the woods. I've got a friend visiting this upcoming weekend who's on the way to becoming a citizen and has recently been convinced by me that it's good that Americans have our natural right to arms recognized. Planning on taking him to the range and giving him a first introduction to firearm safety and use.

How's it going?

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Mornin all. The further i dig into this haunted house the more trouble i find. Luckily the thing only has 1 bathroom so ill just redo ALL the plumbing. Electrician is coming for some estimates since that’s the only thing im not touching myself. Once those are done I’ll be out of the basement finally.

Dr.Spicywiener what are those tuners supposed to do exactly? Ive never heard of those before yours.

CM keep fighting the good fight, I’m sure you feel alot better after hydration treatments. Either that or you gotta pee alot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom