The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Seeing some color here in the GSF, it's been late for the trees to change. A motor home seems to have moved in at the end of the road, not sure what that's about. Thought it might be hunters as it's at the entrance to HNF ground, but with no plates I'm thinking this is another one of the drug dealer's projects.View attachment 165778
    Like a food truck but with less teeth and more jitters.

GM all. Sunrise at the CC this morning. 12 days until vacation. Glad to be here. Momma is stuck with 3 sugar jacked heathens. They are probably mainlining the chocolate by now.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I'd wait till they all fall down.

I could do that if I used the plow blade on the ATV to take the first 12" or so of wet leaves off.

On second thought, I'll just use the back pack blower every week to take 4-6" of dry leaves off. The last pass is always in early December when the oaks finally drop the last of their leaves.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I could do that if I used the plow blade on the ATV to take the first 12" or so of wet leaves off.

On second thought, I'll just use the back pack blower every week to take 4-6" of dry leaves off. The last pass is always in early December when the oaks finally drop the last of their leaves.
    Yeah. I get it. You've seen where I live. Most of mine fall in the woods so no biggie. Up until last year I just mowed them into the yard. Last year they went on the garden.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Seeing some color here in the GSF, it's been late for the trees to change. A motor home seems to have moved in at the end of the road, not sure what that's about. Thought it might be hunters as it's at the entrance to HNF ground, but with no plates I'm thinking this is another one of the drug dealer's projects.View attachment 165778

You can almost smell the inside of that thing from here....

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Y

Up. Still hurt in spots. Lymph areas under my arms are tender. Had oatmeal. Drinking coffee. Don't think I'm gonna die.

Whoda thunk a tiny little shot could make you so miserable.

I'm adding your experiences to my list of Covid data.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Breaking Bad?

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Some tannerite, add a little help from Brutus, we'll have a party!
    :biggun:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom