The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Picked up my first CZ at the gun shop yesterday, a new CZ 75 BD - 9mm.
    Got it for $639 plus Indiana Sales tax, and don't think I did too badly in these times.
    Though I haven't had a chance to fire it, it's DEFINITELY a keeper!

Had a short delay getting the hang of getting Slide Stop out without dinging anything, and it's now oiled up and ready.

Interestingly, my go to gun dealer who's mid 70's plus in age was telling me that many years ago CZ pistols were not common in this country, and were mostly brought back by guys who'd been overseas in the service.
    AND they commanded some pretty high prices.
    Awesome! The more you shoot it the better it will get!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Picked up my first CZ at the gun shop yesterday, a new CZ 75 BD - 9mm.
    Got it for $639 plus Indiana Sales tax, and don't think I did too badly in these times.
    Though I haven't had a chance to fire it, it's DEFINITELY a keeper!

Had a short delay getting the hang of getting Slide Stop out without dinging anything, and it's now oiled up and ready.

Interestingly, my go to gun dealer who's mid 70's plus in age was telling me that many years ago CZ pistols were not common in this country, and were mostly brought back by guys who'd been overseas in the service.
    AND they commanded some pretty high prices.

Congrats. I’ve heard the same thing about CZs back in the day

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Did some gun stuff today. Accompanied my dad to fill out his first 4473. Now his second firearm. He said he wanted a .22 rifle to target practice and learn skills with. I found a local deal on these TC R-22’s with a case and a cheap red dot.

View attachment 165704
    What little I've seen of those leads me to believe that is a good first choice. Think they'll take 10/22 parts as well.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I got one project done today i've been wanting to do. I'm no master woodworker but I built this little cabinet for my benchtop beadblaster. I can wheel it out of the way if I need to and it's suspended so I can drain my media out of the bottom when I need to change it. And it's actually level lol.

BHQ5Za0l.jpg

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Didn't do any home projects today. Worked at the shop a little, got some tri-coat red truck parts painted for a job next week. We're fairly busy right now so it helps to get a jump start on the new work load.

Tomorrow is leaf control at the homestead.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Looks good, your fuse box was in a convenient location worked out perfect. I don't know much about electrical, is the wire going up into the ceiling going back down into the fuse box?
    Yes. The two access tubes come out right up in the attic above the fuse panel. I was up in that area doing insulation anyways, piece of cake.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Didn't do any home projects today. Worked at the shop a little, got some tri-coat red truck parts painted for a job next week. We're fairly busy right now so it helps to get a jump start on the new work load.

Tomorrow is leaf control at the homestead.
    Do you need a leaf blower? I know a guy. :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom