Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Explain your handicap. Mental or physical? Mine will be fiscal and host responsibilities.

And for those who can shoot this week, the range will be open Wednesday. Come see us if you can.
    Dagnabbit ..... I'd love to, but have my usual 3-month doctor's appt. on Wednesday

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Where's the love ? Old MM is gone for 4 days, and no one is even asking about me ! :runaway:
    For the record, I was at the cabin. I'd changed my password before going down (due to the hacked account in the classified section), and then couldn't remember it, in order to access INGO on my phone, like usual.

Ah well, I'm BACK, and meaner than a junk yard dog. ;) Was able to put some break-in rounds through my new .308 AR10. The rifle cycled as it should. (that's why I pay the factory to assemble them). Next step: getting a scope mounted.

Bought a new battery-powered chainsaw .... the 56 volt Ego saw that had been talked about. Dang .... the thing's a BEAST. It wore me plum out, and still had lots of juice in the battery. It went through some dense 10" diameter stock like the proverbial warm-butter.

Part_1 (74).jpeg

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    They will still be like minded individuals pursuing a passion, just quieter. With fewer 1911s. Whatever happens, we have the time and memories we've shared and we need to bring young ones into the fold to continue the traditions. Tell them the stories of unicorns and 1911s. Amazing shots and amazing screwups. Many gatherings, no accidental deaths. Life is good if we get to live it, folks. Grab it by the sack and make it beg for mercy.

That is the perfect explanation of what the Czickness is, right there

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Did I misunderstand or are there no rifle contests at FGE?
    Due to limited range width, we thought it best not to monopolize the bench. We(read that you) may set up tgts at the short range in the afternoon and compete out to 100 yds. I'm gonna have my hands full between the mowing, pruning, hanging of fresh steel,, and smoking meat that needs to go on.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Due to limited range width, we thought it best not to monopolize the bench. We(read that you) may set up tgts at the short range in the afternoon and compete out to 100 yds. I'm gonna have my hands full between the mowing, pruning, hanging of fresh steel,, and smoking meat that needs to go on.
    Thank you for all the work you put in for a nice event. Looking forward to it.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I'd be glad to come out and help the weekend before if need be. Bring a mower, etc...

GM all.
    I like your spunk, but I'll be busy that weekend. I can get the mowing stuff knocked out the week b4. I'll be on vacation last week of Sept to end of my second work week in October. I could use a volunteer the Friday b4 to drink beer and mind the smoker. Maybe drag a little brush.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom