Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Ugh, set a ton of in stock alerts for Shield Plus magazines the other day. Just got an alert from Joe Bob that they had them in stock. Clicked add to cart and was told they were already sold out. WTaF! :xmad:

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Ugh, set a ton of in stock alerts for Shield Plus magazines the other day. Just got an alert from Joe Bob that they had them in stock. Clicked add to cart and was told they were already sold out. WTaF! :xmad:

Just got a package from Joe Bob's today. I order on Ebay, and I've never had a backorder from Joe Bob's or any other vendor, when it's showing in-stock when I hit the Buy-it-Now button. I think maybe the Ebay software tracks inventory better than the vendors' own websites.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just got a package from Joe Bob's today. I order on Ebay, and I've never had a backorder from Joe Bob's or any other vendor, when it's showing in-stock when I hit the Buy-it-Now button. I think maybe the Ebay software tracks inventory better than the vendors' own websites.

I just found it odd that within 30 seconds of getting the email alert, they were already OOS :(

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Evening, Folks.

Got some GI-type sights in for the Ruger American Rimfire. I didn't care for the stock rear sight. It's no CZ, but I'm hoping it'll do.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Evening all.

I did the safety training course that I needed to do for a membership at Marion County Fish and Game tonight. However, I am going to wait till next month to join. Nice facility. It will be nice to have someplace close to be able to get out and shoot at. I need to get out shooting more.

JEBland

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Going to let two 38s go if anybody is interested, F&F deal for the group.
    I'd be interested if they still have plenty of life to them (I think I'm the youngest in the group and so far Rusty Hornet hasn't challenged me to a duel to settle that). It'd be my first center-fired wheelgun, so I'd go by your judgement on them.

Evening all.

I did the safety training course that I needed to do for a membership at Marion County Fish and Game tonight. However, I am going to wait till next month to join. Nice facility. It will be nice to have someplace close to be able to get out and shoot at. I need to get out shooting more.
    Took me forever to do the e-course for the Indiana license. I passed the shotgun, archery, & rifle/muzzleloader tests and had a hunting license in NJ, but have long lost my credentials for that. My NJ license allowed me to bypass the hunters safety course in WV for purchasing a license (after all, I needed them to get the Jersey license). I didn't see that option on the IN site. It was a cool course, but it took forever to do. More to your point, I didn't know individual counties had additional requirements.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I'd be interested if they still have plenty of life to them (I think I'm the youngest in the group and so far Rusty Hornet hasn't challenged me to a duel to settle that). It'd be my first center-fired wheelgun, so I'd go by your judgement on them.

Took me forever to do the e-course for the Indiana license. I passed the shotgun, archery, & rifle/muzzleloader tests and had a hunting license in NJ, but have long lost my credentials for that. My NJ license allowed me to bypass the hunters safety course in WV for purchasing a license (after all, I needed them to get the Jersey license). I didn't see that option on the IN site. It was a cool course, but it took forever to do. More to your point, I didn't know individual counties had additional requirements.
    MCFG is a range. Not necessary to do the hunter safety course to shoot there. They have a safety course requirement for joining.

Counties do not have seperate requirements for state hunting licenses. Hunter safety course is good statewide. When we took ours at Brown County State Park the CO's doing the course fried crappie filets for lunch one day for us.

JEBland

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    MCFG is a range. Not necessary to do the hunter safety course to shoot there. They have a safety course requirement for joining.

Counties do not have seperate requirements for state hunting licenses. Hunter safety course is good statewide. When we took ours at Brown County State Park the CO's doing the course fried crappie filets for lunch one day for us.
    Thank you for the clarification, Patience.

I fired a shotgun for the first time at my NJ safety course. He put up 3 targets. I missed 3 times... but I missed safely.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area

I fired a shotgun for the first time at my NJ safety course. He put up 3 targets. I missed 3 times... but I missed safely.
    Sorry, I should have clarified better.

Right now, I tend to go out to Proteq, but that is an all day thing. MCF&G is just down the road, so 15 minutes or so. this way if I want to after work I can just run over there and shoot a mag or two.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area

I've only ever done anything with a shotgun once. CameraMonkey and I did some skeet (I think? Trap maybe) shooting once up near Fishers, Indiana.

I didn't do so well. At some point I might get a shotgun and learn more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom