Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Only gun related thing I've done lately is order some Night Fision sights for my Shield Plus. Currently at 20% off with labor20 code.

I have done plenty gun related since the SGE. Unfortunately none of it is shooting AND Dr. Killjoy told me this morning, no high caliber shooting for 2 weeks to 3 months due to bone graft. WTF?

Last edited:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    No longer range contests this time. :stickpoke: 50 yd man silhouette with a pistol. Shoot til you miss. Highest round count on target wins bragging rights. Entry fee goes to the Mouse.

Can we make multiple entries with different pistols? I would hate to only get one shot.

Standing with a two hand hold?

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    The 1911 took some baby steps today. The mainspring housing with magwell, ambi saftey, and front strap thing showed up and i couldnt help myself.
    D80FEEFF-B9E7-4FD6-95AE-D59641E4E139.jpeg
    942AAF0B-CF76-4924-AFE2-41E1AFD0EDA4.jpegMore parts will be coming in hot this week and if i get a mill freed up ill start some slide work. Pay no attention to the grip to front strap fit, those grips are not staying.

Last edited:

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    View attachment 156795The 1911 took some baby steps today. The mainspring housing with magwell, ambi saftey, and front strap thing showed up and i couldnt help myself.
    View attachment 156796More parts will be coming in hot this week and if i get a mill freed up ill start some slide work. Pay no attention to the grip to front strap fit, those grips are not staying.

Did the ambi safety just dropped in? I was under the impression that those usually took some fitting.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Did the ambi safety just dropped in? I was under the impression that those usually took some fitting.
    I had to grind a tab off the right side but other than that it dropped in and works. I think it could use some perfecting though. It doesnt engage the slide like i think it should but i could be wrong and it could be fine. Like i said this is my first go around with a 1911. Once i get my grips done ill file fit the grips and saftey profiles to look better.

This is what im talkin about. DBB4C6EB-5CD5-4A1D-9390-27D7670D6D5A.jpeg

Last edited:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Can we make multiple entries with different pistols? I would hate to only get one shot.

Crawling on your belly like a reptile if you stay outside 50 yds. :D :shoot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I had to grind a tab off the right side but other than that it dropped in and works. I think it could use some perfecting though. It doesnt engage the slide like i think it should but i could be wrong and it could be fine. Like i said this is my first go around with a 1911. Once i get my grips done ill file fit the grips and saftey profiles to look better.

This is what im talkin about. View attachment 156813
    No. It’s not correct yet.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

I went to bed just after you arrived but got up early due to dental pain (not bad - just annoying). Laundry done, dishes done, cleaned off my desk, feed the cats, took the granddog out (babysitting for the night) and cleaned off the gun bench for some AR once-overs this afternoon. That's about all I can do quietly in the house. Now maybe to get some office work done.

EDIT: It goes without saying that I made coffee....Folgers - not precisely measured. No coffee connoisseurs here...

Last edited:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning peoples

The consolidating further continues and I'll be putting my Kidd 10/22 up for sale. I have found myself in a serious deep love affair with my CZ 457 and see no reason to spend time with anything else for "precision 22" shooting. The Kidd rifle won't be cheap, but it is put together correctly with quality parts.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Morning. Two nights in a row of 6 hours of solid sleep, I am not sure what is going on, or if I finally just got tired enough to actually sleep all night.

Though I am up before anyone else other than the cat. The dog is still asleep...

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Looks like I'll probably be selling a Bushnell Match Pro scope as well. I'm not seeing anything to use it on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom