Not open for further replies.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I order one of those triggers.

You might be closer to a 457 set up for precision than you think....one that already has a pretty sweet trigger.
    I'd ike too hear your opinion when you have tried it. I'm interested in getting one if someone else tests it first.
    My MTR trigger is set at 2.5 lbs now and it can be adjusted down to 1.5. I'm wondering if the Timney at 10 oz is worth the trouble and expense or if it is any smoother.
    Please post your thoughts when you test it.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I was at Highsmith today and they have a nice 1895TSBL the short barrel all stainless version with big loop lever and Skinner sights, 1199.00, probably won't last long.
    Nobody else snatched it up so I did some dealing...

zwUZlzll.jpg

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    IMG_1889.jpeg

I picked up the CZ Scorpion EVO S1 carbine today. I can't wait to get out to shoot it.

Then I was thinking, I need to re-sight in most of my long guns, I have two pistols that haven't been shot yet. I need to sight in the VP9 as well now that I added an optic on it. So it looks like almost everything I have needs a trip to the range.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    USPS brought me the part I've been waiting on since last weekend...a 1911 mainspring cap pin that apparently vaporized as I was taking the SA custom from the house of mouse apart. I have no idea how it escaped but when I removed the mainspring housing the mainspring was free???

The pistol has been completely disassembled on the bench all week waiting on a couple of dollar replacement pin to arrive.

This kind of thing can only happen to me. :wallbash:

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    USPS brought me the part I've been waiting on since last weekend...a 1911 mainspring cap pin that apparently vaporized as I was taking the SA custom from the house of mouse apart. I have no idea how it escaped but when I removed the mainspring housing the mainspring was free???

The pistol has been completely disassembled on the bench all week waiting on a couple of dollar replacement pin to arrive.

This kind of thing can only happen to me. :wallbash:
    I think it would happen to me instantly if working on a 1911. It's the sort of thing that has kept me from Cajunizing my P-09 and GGing my P226.

Evening, folks.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I think it would happen to me instantly if working on a 1911. It's the sort of thing that has kept me from Cajunizing my P-09 and GGing my P226.

Evening, folks.

Not that pin. I may be the only person ever to lose one without even seeing it.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Not that pin. I may be the only person ever to lose one without even seeing it.
    I certainly can't comment. I've never worked on a 1911. I'm still holding out on that DWX, but if two variants of P10 pistols are the big reveal, I may be holding my breath until I'm blue in the face.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I certainly can't comment. I've never worked on a 1911. I'm still holding out on that DWX, but if two variants of P10 pistols are the big reveal, I may be holding my breath until I'm blue in the face.
    Well they were the big reveal for CZ, but maybe DW has some things coming down the pike.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom