• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Where the hec is H45../ ?? haven't seen him on here forever.
    I'm going to start a rumor that he sold all of his guns and is working on a water balloon collection. His thought was that if he has enough water balloons then he will have something to fall back on, and when you're as tall as he is you'd want a lot of water balloons.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I'm going to start a rumor that he sold all of his guns and is working on an animal balloon collection. His thought was that if he has enough animal balloons then he will have something to fall back on, and when you're as tall as he is you'd want a lot of animal balloons.

I like this, and will keep it perpetuating. I will also change one word in the requote. I encourage others to do so, and we will see where H45 ends up. Friday funday!

Good afternoon all. Busy couple of days. Awaiting the release of the dreaded Eve. Good afternoon to get (swim)suited up and warsh the Silveraydo.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Looks like a few of you cats were right earlier in the week... CZ's big announcement today is indeed the P-10M (Micro). From what I'm seeing on my social media feed (FB), it's getting a mediocre reception.
    Yeah, I am not thrilled with the P-10m. I wasn't thrilled with it last year when it was announced overseas.

I was rather hoping for an optics ready P-01, or even an optics ready plastic DA/SA in the size of a P-10s.

They still have a second announcement today. We will see what that one is.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    ok --- OK.!!

it's time to get off our collective butts and DO this.!!

I just did

here's a link to tell the Gubbermint where to stick it on behalf of the "Stabilizing Brace" situation.

I just gave them an ear-full..

Here's the Link :

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    ok --- OK.!!

it's time to get off our collective butts and DO this.!!

I just did

here's a link to tell the Gubbermint where to stick it on behalf of the "Stabilizing Brace" situation.

I just gave them an ear-full..

Here's the Link :

I submitted my comments on it back when the comment period was announced. I think it was under 10K comments at the time.

While I only have a single brace, and I have a lot of the footwork done to create a trust, so I can change the Scorpion Pistol to an SBR, I would rather not deal with going that route. I will if I have to, and I have thought about it, especially by going ahead and getting a suppressor for it as well. However, I think I should be allowed to do what I want with the pistol without asking permission.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Cheap labor is measured in scoops of ice cream. Payment resulted in a trip to DQ for truck bed cones.

4144890495e6ae7a69071c19c1fbfc22.jpg
    b2884d2994ba1545bb1f532994e2cb63.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom