Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Ros and I saw an Osprey landing today. From afar, but we live with a mile of Freeman Field. Super neat.

I'm pooped. Just finished packing another batch of salsa. 3qt jars & 5 pints. Peeling and pressing is exhausting.
    When I worked downtown Indianapolis, Rolls Royce had an Osprey land at the heliport. I got to see the Osprey take off, and fly past the building. You could feel those blades beat the air as it pasted. It was REALLY cool.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Typical 2hr sleep cycle. Pretty much how it is these days.
    All the new external hardware needs attention on that time frame.
    As I have been going through all my gear its become clear what I am keeping.
    1 10mm left and its here to stay I believe.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Up WAY early for me. Today is my big day on the colonoscopy table. This will be my 3rd over the years, and would be at the recommended interval (every 3 to 5 years for me, as they've had to snip-out some uglies in the past) ....but, last year I had a "positive" for cancer (not good) result with a Cologuard test. Because of Covid19, hospitals weren't taking patients for elective procedures last year, and now is the earliest that I could get an appointment.
    To say that I'm apprehensive would be a vast understatement. Please send out a good thought into the cosmos......I'd appreciate it.

Sorry if I'm sharing too much with you gangsters. As I've mentioned before, I don't have any other friends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom