Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I want to keep your bank account healthy until we have a chance to meet up. I was also starting to fear repercussions from your better half and it seemed prudent to give it a rest.

Yea. She’s off of pain meds now.

Getting tougher to use the line, “I’m sure I told you about that”.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I was waiting for a text. I used to feel special but now I’m just another random reader.
    I'm sure gmcttr would offer you a higher subscription level to his buying service if appropriate. Only a couple more % points on anything spent than the standard tier.

Still beats the deal that CM has with CKW on her cut of his transactions.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I'm sure gmcttr would offer you a higher subscription level to his buying service if appropriate. Only a couple more % points on anything spent than the standard tier.

Still beats the deal that CM has with CKW on her cut of his transactions.
    You guys got it made. I got a permission slip and a vig. After the Cinci spend yesterday I shouldn't catch any flak for a bit. Concert merch ain't cheap.

I did just put on a new Grovetec hammer extension for the Henry .22.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    You guys got it made. I got a permission slip and a vig. After the Cinci spend yesterday I shouldn't catch any flak for a bit. Concert merch ain't cheap.

I did just put on a new Grovetec hammer extension for the Henry .22.
    I just buy stuff that's all black and plastic so she can't tell the difference on anything I have. I never bring everything out at one time either.

That and I handle the books, so that helps.

I don't spend what a lot of others do, and I think I'm harder on myself about money than my wife would ever be anyway.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I just buy stuff that's all black and plastic so she can't tell the difference on anything I have. I never bring everything out at one time either.

That and I handle the books, so that helps.

I don't spend what a lot of others do, and I think I'm harder on myself about money than my wife would ever be anyway.
    I find that if I go into a long explanation about an items intended purpose vs my NEED for it, she'll just get annoyed and green light it so I shut up.

Off again tonight. More canning to get rid of the maters. Picked close to 30lbs today.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    So.....

I get a full report on my health - albeit after 2 hours of waiting -

Not currently contagious
    Can mow yard with requisite masking
    Can travel the weekend to do my drive job
    I do have Pneumonia, but everything is gonna kick its butt major in a day or 3
    No Covid - albeit, I might have some antibodies simply from the drastic sickness/cough/chills/sweats

with all that...I am gonna go mow and tomorrow hit Costco for a tire balance/rotation
    and change my oil once back home in prep for long trip Friday am.

Life is Great -- Participate.!!!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    So.....

I get a full report on my health - albeit after 2 hours of waiting -

Not currently contagious
    Can mow yard with requisite masking
    Can travel the weekend to do my drive job
    I do have Pneumonia, but everything is gonna kick its butt major in a day or 3
    No Covid - albeit, I might have some antibodies simply from the drastic sickness/cough/chills/sweats

with all that...I am gonna go mow and tomorrow hit Costco for a tire balance/rotation
    and change my oil once back home in prep for long trip Friday am.

Life is Great -- Participate.!!!

Hope you get back to full health soon Deacon.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm very thankful for my wife. She likes firearms so I don't catch too much flack about buying this or that. I went a little heavy earlier this year (and after the SGE :)) but it's all good.

Without getting political in here, the Afghanistan stuff is sure unsettling.
    If any of you don’t see this as inside a playbook and by design then we have lost critical thought. There is a plan. Just like when “O” dumped all those Somali immigrants in one place and what we ended up with in congress from his well thought out actions. We got the Lilian Omar’s of the new world. 1 third of the big mouth bitches squad. That’ll was by design. And it has only just begun.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Well, it's a good thing I'm not allergic to bees. Found a ground bee nest with the tractor and the bush hog today. Was at my cousins place repaying a favor when I got the first wallop. They got me three more times b4 I could vacate far enough that they'd leave me alone. Rt ear twice, R cheek and my forehead. Ear still tingling 4 hours later.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Well, it's a good thing I'm not allergic to bees. Found a ground bee nest with the tractor and the bush hog today. Was at my cousins place repaying a favor when I got the first wallop. They got me three more times b4 I could vacate far enough that they'd leave me alone. Rt ear twice, R cheek and my forehead. Ear still tingling 4 hours later.
    Ouch.

When I was a kid, my aunt was mowing the lawn of our house, and our rental house across the street. She was taking care of the mowing because I was having issues breathing (this was right before we found out about my allergies), but she found a ground bee nest at the rental house. I had no idea what was going on as she ran past me till she told me later.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Been there, done that. Tractors sure do move slow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom