Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah but how long since you have heard some of them? I should have made a list of what I sent you so I know what I need to send next time.

Years and years and years for so many.
    I have a lot of Beatles stuff that gets in the rotation at the shop and Chicago but no beach boys and no Motown.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Crazy thing is.......The system is pretty complete except for the cables to the TV's and the Modem Ethernet cable. The TV's require HDMI cables and the shorter one is about $80/$100. I am fearful of pricing the longer one.

Unless there is something special about it, you got rooked. HDMI cables can be had pretty cheap through Amazon and other places. I think the most I paid when I got a 12' one from Amazon was like $8... :dunno:

I just counted. 894 albums.

That's a lot of albums... :faint:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Beautiful morning at the cabin.
    I'm going to play guitar on the deck in a few minutes.
    The hummingbirds don't care that I play and sing badly. ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Some of us have listened. I'm on vacation this week and told myself I am putting another 1k rounds through the Phantom this week. Got 400 in yesterday. Hoping to get the other 600 in today.
    Rounds down the barrel is the single most important thing you can do to improve a CZ. Cajunized or not they all are vastly improved by doing this.

Just my :twocents:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Some of us are impressionable here, and all this talk and chatter about the love of everything CZ has changed my focus causing an interruption to my "trimming" mode this summer :dunno:, and my world of settling on what I had chosen after a year of research and rabbit holes. :coffee:
    I now am in the position of hard decisions of selling/trading off beloved acquisitions like my FNS Longslide in order to field acquisition(s) of CZs.
    Actually, with my Omega, I just want the SP-01 40/41 oz. or the Tactical (45/46ish oz, I think?). I will not allow myself/indulge myself to dream of the Shadow 2 (I am not worthy). :laugh:
    I can't part with my Glock 26 with it's multiplicity of applications for me, or my Shield 9 even though just 1 application.
    The thought of having to give up my Ruger P89 that I love causes emotional stress and pain :crying: due to my attachment to the "perfect" range gun.
    I have a marriage at stake here and after my cash supply runs out, I just can't go to the bank (AGAIN) and get more money (out of savings) b/c she will call for an intervention for my new "habit/addiction" that has invaded an otherwise boring but stable marriage (of 45 yrs. in August). :rofl:

I realize I will get no sympathy from the "big boys" here, but I thought it might illicit some humor in remembering when you went through this stage with your spouse.
    Or not.
    Just an old man trying to hang onto his successful marriage and handguns, and ammo, and holsters, and cleaning supplies, and bore lights, and safe, and now trainings and range fees. :fogey:
    I think you get the idea. :laugh:

Last edited:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Moderation in all things. Be patient and enjoy what you have. Enjoy what others have when you can. This will help you to avoid missteps.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Ran a couple hundred rounds through the SP01 Tactical this week with some first time shooters. Need to run a few through the Phantom today.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Rounds down the barrel is the single most important thing you can do to improve a CZ. Cajunized or not they all are vastly improved by doing this.

Just my :twocents:

Agree. I am also practicing more DA lately. It's easy to shoot that first round DA, then the next 18 rounds SA. I've been decocking between each round and that has made a difference.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tre0762
    Top Bottom