Not open for further replies.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Just got home with a new CZ 75 P-01. Still covered in a sticky preservative including the rubber grips.

kAmMUTd.jpg

I have noticed that no one mentions that the bevel on the end of the frame doesn't match the slide on some CZ's but many made a big deal out of the early Glock Gen5 mismatch...lol

1. Ah! That's the one you were talking about! :thumbsup: I thought you were getting the SP-01 that was 40 oz.
    2. I happened to be at Point Blank this pm and held an SP-01 tactical version in my hand it was a light-colored tactical (40 oz I think), and I could tell the 4 oz difference when I held a different CZ in my hand that was the 36 oz.
    3. I believe the price was $679, for the tactical, I think.

4. Is this the model?
    [h=1]SPECIFICATIONS[/h]
    • CZ P-01 – 9mm
    • CZ P-01 – 9mm (low capacity)

• Product NameCZ P-01 – 9mm
      SKU91199
      Firearm TypeHandgun
      MSRP$627.00
      Chambering9mm Luger
      Magazine Capacity14
      Magazine TypeDouble Stack
      FrameAluminum (7075 T6)
      GripsRubber
      Trigger MechDA/SA
      SightsFixed
      BarrelCold Hammer Forged
      Barrel Length3.75 in
      Weight28.1 oz
      Overall Length7.2 in
      Height5.03 in
      Width1.38 in
      SafetyDecocking Lever, Safety Stop on Hammer, Firing Pin Block Safety

Last edited:

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Just got home with a new CZ 75 P-01. Still covered in a sticky preservative including the rubber grips.

kAmMUTd.jpg

I have noticed that no one mentions that the bevel on the end of the frame doesn't match the slide on some CZ's but many made a big deal out of the early Glock Gen5 mismatch...lol

I've owned 3 p01's and they all had that same bevel. It's intentional, but I can't explain it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    No kidding. Seems like they stayed pretty low for awhile but have been super crazy lately.

Maybe BA told too many people how nice they can be!!

Those prices are crazy. I guess it's supply and demand but I can't imagine that many people paying more for a beater than a new gun. Doing the mental arithmetic of what it would cost to take it where I wanted it to be is a little scary.
    Also, no one listens to the old crazy guy ranting about old, beat up Eurotrash guns. ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hard to argue with a HD gun that can have a capacity of 23+1 that is an absolute tack driver.

The Shadow fills this slot right now. It was in my hand at 3:30 this morning when the spouse woke me thinking someone was out back.
    Went out and NADA. I will be glad when we get the rest of the security cameras mounted and operational on my house. We will be looking at the system the kids put in a few weeks back today to see if theirs caught anything. They have 4 cameras and my system will have 6. Should cover the entire compound. It will have a dedicated TV in the family room and run on the bedroom TV as well.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The Shadow fills this slot right now. It was in my hand at 3:30 this morning when the spouse woke me thinking someone was out back.
    Went out and NADA. I will be glad when we get the rest of the security cameras mounted and operational on my house. We will be looking at the system the kids put in a few weeks back today to see if theirs caught anything. They have 4 cameras and my system will have 6. Should cover the entire compound. It will have a dedicated TV in the family room and run on the bedroom TV as well.
    Sweet.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Crazy thing is.......The system is pretty complete except for the cables to the TV's and the Modem Ethernet cable. The TV's require HDMI cables and the shorter one is about $80/$100. I am fearful of pricing the longer one.
    Next you'll be figuring out how to make them pan/tilt/zoom. Also, does your system have recording capability? I assume it runs through a DVD?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Next you'll be figuring out how to make them pan/tilt/zoom. Also, does your system have recording capability? I assume it runs through a DVD?

It has a fairly deep ability to record. Not sure of all the specs but Manny can run them off for you. If I was smart enough I could tie in my laptop and keep footage. Well will see.

Te cameras have a great night vision. When the kids went to Cedar point for 3 days they could watch me on their cell phones day or night if I was outside. Crazy stuff.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It has a fairly deep ability to record. Not sure of all the specs but Manny can run them off for you. If I was smart enough I could tie in my laptop and keep footage. Well will see.

Te cameras have a great night vision. When the kids went to Cedar point for 3 days they could watch me on their cell phones day or night if I was outside. Crazy stuff.
    That's very cool/creepy. No more relieving yourself in the back yard at night. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tre0762
    Top Bottom